Serious problem with the new site!

If you have feedback about the site or the forum, leave it here

Moderator: moderators

El Diablo
Mullet

Serious problem with the new site!

Post by El Diablo »

I have just discovered a serious problem with the new site and I am outraged!!!!!!!!
I have just discovered that since the "improvements" I can now log in from work. :o My work server blocked the old site which meant I only wasted an hour or so a day of my life on the site. Now that I can log in anytime, I can spend my whole "working" day trawling the site in case I miss anything. This could have a disasterous effect on my business, I could lose my job, my wife and kids and worse I won't be able to afford my Leinster ST next year :x I could end up like many of the other members on here working in a low paid employment or even the civil service! HELP
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Serious problem with the new site!

Post by sarah_lennon »

Report yourself to your IT department at once, then claim your whistleblowers allowance!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Post by Muriel »

sarah_lennon wrote:Report yourself to your IT department at once, then claim your whistleblowers allowance!
Does that mean I have to report myself to myself?
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

sarah_lennon wrote:Report yourself to your IT department at once, then claim your whistleblowers allowance!
:lol:
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

El Diablo wrote:I have just discovered a serious problem with the new site and I am outraged!!!!!!!!
I have just discovered that since the "improvements" I can now log in from work. :o My work server blocked the old site which meant I only wasted an hour or so a day of my life on the site. Now that I can log in anytime, I can spend my whole "working" day trawling the site in case I miss anything. This could have a disasterous effect on my business, I could lose my job, my wife and kids and worse I won't be able to afford my Leinster ST next year :x I could end up like many of the other members on here working in a low paid employment or even the civil service! HELP
I had the same problem. Lasted about an hour before it got banned again. Sigh.
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
pitcher girl
Knowledgeable

Post by pitcher girl »

El Diablo wrote:I have just discovered a serious problem with the new site and I am outraged!!!!!!!!
Don't knock it I only discovered the site a few months ago and its a great escape in work :D Now everyone thinks I AM actually working very hard staring at my lap top and don't bother coming into my office :-) So I actually get more work done :happy clapper: So far so good with IT, they've only blocked Face book on the server but managed to by pass that it I unplug network and connect wirelessly - wheres the sense to that then? Trouble is my lap top is still sick with a virus and its going to the UK to be analysed so I could be joining you in that low paid employment but the Civil service would be ok as they'd have to give me the biggest pay off ever to get rid of me as I'd be such a pain in the a$$ and I'd rock the boat way too much :-) So win win really - Enjoy the trawling, its actually very educational, nearly had my dad checking out the US presidential election stuff ;-) He was well impressed such topics were discussed!!
In training
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

pitcher girl wrote:
Enjoy the trawling, its actually very educational, nearly had my dad checking out the US presidential election stuff ;-) He was well impressed such topics were discussed!!
We really are a very educated lot here.....or maybe we just have too much time on our hands.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

pitcher girl wrote: nearly had my dad checking out the US presidential election stuff ;-) He was well impressed such topics were discussed!![/color]
you let your dad see the website you go to?
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
pitcher girl
Knowledgeable

Post by pitcher girl »

sarah_lennon wrote:
pitcher girl wrote: nearly had my dad checking out the US presidential election stuff ;-) He was well impressed such topics were discussed!![/color]
you let your dad see the website you go to?
There is a reason I am the way I am...
In training