Leinster Rugby Grounds

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

Click Reilly
Beginner

Re: Leinster Rugby Grounds

Post by Click Reilly »

How many scrum halves were on the team?
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Gnevin
Bookworm

Post by Gnevin »

Unidare have moved to Balcurris Park http://maps.google.com/maps?msid=212077 ... 17&vpsrc=6
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Gnevin wrote:Unidare have moved to Balcurris Park http://maps.google.com/maps?msid=212077 ... 17&vpsrc=6
Thanks. Updated.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Anyone got an idea where the Midland Warriors Ground is?

They're listed as The Showgrounds in Moate but I'm struggling to find that on google maps.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Donny B. wrote:Anyone got an idea where the Midland Warriors Ground is?

They're listed as The Showgrounds in Moate but I'm struggling to find that on google maps.
I've updated the map with the location...
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

limecat wrote:
Donny B. wrote:Anyone got an idea where the Midland Warriors Ground is?

I've updated the map with the location...
Nice one, thanks
Durkah Durkah
Bookworm

Post by Durkah Durkah »

Downloaded iOS 6 on iPhone and have as a result lost Google maps and therefor the info to every ground on my phone. Is there any technophile out there that knows if it's possible to transfer the map folder to the new Apple maps? Don't want to put them in individually!
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Durkah Durkah wrote:Downloaded iOS 6 on iPhone and have as a result lost Google maps and therefor the info to every ground on my phone. Is there any technophile out there that knows if it's possible to transfer the map folder to the new Apple maps? Don't want to put them in individually!
Whatever about missing information on rugby grounds, don't use the new Apple maps to try to get to the airport - you'll end up somewhere in Dundrum!!
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

Durkah Durkah wrote:Downloaded iOS 6 on iPhone and have as a result lost Google maps and therefor the info to every ground on my phone. Is there any technophile out there that knows if it's possible to transfer the map folder to the new Apple maps? Don't want to put them in individually!
Just go to the google maps mobile site. I don't use an Iphone but presume there's then an ability to add a link directly to the home screen, so effectively you get google maps app back.
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Aside from this and the "Airport" issue how is iOS6? I always suspect with each update to the OS, which never seem to really give many useful options that I'm bothered with, my 3GS just gets that little bit more tetchy and slow thereby increasing my requirement to upgrade to an iPhone 4S or 5.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

waterboy wrote:
Just go to the google maps mobile site. I don't use an Iphone but presume there's then an ability to add a link directly to the home screen, so effectively you get google maps app back.
Simple fix. Galaxy s3. :-)
Durkah Durkah
Bookworm

Post by Durkah Durkah »

No real noticeable difference with iOS 6 aside from loss of google maps. Siri is better at understanding an Irish accent now!

As for the helpful Galaxy suggestion, personally I prefer Cadburys chocolate to that of Mars but whatever you're into yourself.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Gnevin
Bookworm

Post by Gnevin »

Was throw off track by the map last week , can you add Tallaghts alternate ground in Tymon ?
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Gnevin wrote:Was throw off track by the map last week , can you add Tallaghts alternate ground in Tymon ?
It's not the Alternate Ground, it's our main ground. We train in Kiltipper but haven't played in the P&T club on Kiltipper road for a couple of seasons now.

I'll try to give Limecat exact directions but it's basically in the first field across the road from the Penny Black pub. Parking and changing facilities are supplied by the local community school.
pangurban1
Bookworm

Post by pangurban1 »

Don't know if it's on the map, Clondalkin have moved across the motorway to Baldonnel on a 28 acre site.