AIL Starts this Weekend

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

AIL Starts this Weekend

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

The AIL starts a new season this weekend. All matches have a 14:30 kick off on Saturday.

So if you're at a loose end, not playing, or haven't been browbeaten into going shopping with the wife/partner/girlfriend, here's a link to the fixtures: http://irishrugby.ie/636_431.php
T - 45
FrankBurke
Mullet

Re: AIL Starts this Weekend

Post by FrankBurke »

Just back from seeing Cork Con ease past Nure 43-19.

I hope you're all sitting down when you read this..............Stephen Knoop played for Nure and apart form 10 mins in the bin he lasted the entire game! He was the only Leinster player togging out while Con had the luxury of Dennis and Daragh Hurley, Billy Holland and Jeremy Manning playing for them. Manning was, desrvedly, named MoM.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Masive performance from Rock avenging last years AIB Cup defeat by Shannon. 41-22 in the end. Rock's backs were superb today with Shane Monaghan my MOTM
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
bamboozle
Bookworm

Post by bamboozle »

great performance by Clontarf against a Garryowen team which included 4 Munster contracted players in the O'Boyle twins, John O Sullivan and Melbourne in the 2nd row. Tarf had O'Donghue start at 9. we've some pack this year!
FrankBurke
Mullet

Post by FrankBurke »

Just back from seeing Dolphin beat Tarf 16-10.

Hard to beleive Tarf are top of the table, they were very poosr. Their lineout in particular was a shambles. Their right-winger got a great try just before the end but it was too little too late.