Metro J2 League 2009/2010

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

gleesonisgod
Mullet

Metro J2 League 2009/2010

Post by gleesonisgod »

Similar to the threads relating to other leagues for general discussion. Pick a winner/the contenders etc. For general discussion throughout the year.

Section A

Clontarf
St. Marys College RFC
Lansdowne
Greystones
Old Belvedere
Terenure College RFC
Blackrock College RFC

Section B

Bective Rangers
UCD
De La Salle Palmerston
Guinness
Old Wesley
Wanderers
Stillorgan
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
Cheers
Beginner

Re: Metro J2 League 2009/2010

Post by Cheers »

Lansdowne & Mary's will always be strong in the top section with Belvo coming up making them worth watching.

I'd say Wesley could do damage in Section B especially if their form last season at seniors & J1s permeates down
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

Cheers wrote:Lansdowne & Mary's will always be strong in the top section with Belvo coming up making them worth watching.

I'd say Wesley could do damage in Section B especially if their form last season at seniors & J1s permeates down
Wesley have a fairly massive firsts squad this year so I'm guessing that that will bolster their numbers at J2s.

Lansdowne beat Clontarf in a friendly on Saturday. Clontarf have the biggest pack in the history of the Universe......
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

Where have Seapoint disappeared off to? They were handy enough.
Cheers
Beginner

Post by Cheers »

Have Seapoint's 2nds gone to play in the provincial seconds league?

Early results were pretty conclusive in Section A
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

Greystones withdrawn from the league. Rumour is that they were being forced to play for the J1s so refused to play thus leaving both teams hangin'.