Schools Rugby 2009-10 - JCT

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

gleesonisgod
Mullet

Re: Schools Rugby 2009-10 - JCT

Post by gleesonisgod »

true blue 06 wrote:
gleesonisgod wrote:
mooney 95 wrote:high school may have disrespected the cup by playin their seconds
however ive been watchin 2 of their matches nd they luk 2 be able 2 win this combonation
they have a killer 10, amazing lineout and a scrumhalf who is just a savage
i wudnt under estimate high school
How can a lineout be amazing at J's. It's basically just a gushee? Or have they introduced lifting.
full lineouts this year, lifting pods etc
Ah, great stuff. It was a farce before.
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
LBar
Beginner

Post by LBar »

yes, full lineouts have been introduced but high schools lineout is nothing special.
mooney 95
Beginner

Post by mooney 95 »

id say high school cud win this competition
they mauled clongowes out of it
nd they killed cus all around the park
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

mooney 95 wrote:id say high school cud win this competition
they mauled clongowes out of it
nd they killed cus all around the park
That's why CUS scored 3 tries to 1, is it?

Mauled Clongowes out of it and lost 81-0? :lol:
lebowski
Learner

Post by lebowski »

mooney 95 wrote:I'd say High School could win this competition.
They mauled Clongowes out of it
and they killed CUS all around the park.
Corrected that for you. Lots of marks lost for your refusal to use punctuation, particularly full stops. Proper nouns (CUS, High School and Clongowes) must get capital letters. Marks lost for misleading content. Overall a fail but an improvement on your last effort.
mooney 95
Beginner

Post by mooney 95 »

I'm tellling you that High School will win the Fr. Godfrey
They have a good 10 nd very good 9 and a huge tight head prop
Durkah Durkah
Bookworm

Post by Durkah Durkah »

I had to have a look at the league scores just to see High Schools season. 6 games played, scored 26 points, conceded 240 points
How in anyones name do you hope to win any competition with a record like that? Do you do defence?
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

I tink he cud b takin d pis
Get in the f%~king bag.
true blue 06
Mullet

Post by true blue 06 »

Slipper1 wrote:I tink he cud b takin d pis

yeah he must be
"Hickie is racing away, he's gonna get past Pelous. He's gotta time his pass, D'arcy back to Hickie... HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! That is awesome!"
Sky Sports 01/04/06

HEC CHAMPIONS 2009

LEINSTER- MAGNERS LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2008
mooney 95
Beginner

Post by mooney 95 »

They beat C.U.S.
lebowski
Learner

Post by lebowski »

Does anyone know how Wesley got on against Rock. No result ion the Leinster website despite a picture from the match.
mooney 95
Beginner

Post by mooney 95 »

Blackrok won 39-0
nt bad
however high school are still able 2 win the fr. godfrey cup
mccann94

Post by mccann94 »

i think high school for father godfrey because they have only lost by very few points to both pres and wesley and have improved immensely since their last meetings. and probably the nure for the cup. oh ye and mooney95 is a bender
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

mccann94 wrote:mooney95 is a bender
He's great in the scratcher though!
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

At this stage, I'm pretty sure that even the great Fr Godfrey himself doesn't care who wins this cup!
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
lebowski
Learner

Post by lebowski »

mccann94 wrote:i think high school for father godfrey because they have only lost by very few points to both pres and wesley and have improved immensely since their last meetings. and probably the nure for the cup. oh ye and mooney95 is a bender
Nobody really cares but the recent form lines suggest that High School should be more worried about beating Navan than either Pres or Wesley. High School beat Skerries by a point and Navan beat them by 5. Wesley beat Belvo, Pres hockeyed Navan. Either way the final is a long way off. The semi's won't be on until a week after Pres are knocked out, which is at least 10 days away giving Mooney95 plenty more time to talk his team up.

Far more importantly, Today is a big day with Newbridge and Terenure playing. The winner of this is the likely finalist from the bottom half of the draw. I have a sneaking suspicion that Newbridge could do it but they are definitely the underdogs. If they are competitive, it might give an indicator towards the Pres Bray Clongowes game on Monday. Terenure had no trouble with Clongowes earlier in the year and Pres beat Newbridge in the league.

Blackrock seem to have come back into the reckoning. After their good win against Wesley they will be confident of knocking over Michaels or Castleknock. Everything still points to a Michaels Junior Cup but if any school can find a way of tripping themselves up its them.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Don't be so hard on Mr 94 and Mr 95. I am pretty sure that those numbers are their birth years. If you can remember what you were doing in those years (and did it involve their Ma :shock: ) then you will ease up on da mudaf&%kahs. Word! 8)
Durkah Durkah
Bookworm

Post by Durkah Durkah »

:lol: Brilliant! I'm starting my day with a smile now. Cheers johng
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Durkah Durkah wrote::lol: Brilliant! I'm starting my day with a smile now. Cheers johng
Finished mine with a rake of drink. Hence the posts :oops:
LBar
Beginner

Post by LBar »

lebowski wrote:
mccann94 wrote:i think high school for father godfrey because they have only lost by very few points to both pres and wesley and have improved immensely since their last meetings. and probably the nure for the cup. oh ye and mooney95 is a bender
Nobody really cares but the recent form lines suggest that High School should be more worried about beating Navan than either Pres or Wesley. High School beat Skerries by a point and Navan beat them by 5. Wesley beat Belvo, Pres hockeyed Navan. Either way the final is a long way off. The semi's won't be on until a week after Pres are knocked out, which is at least 10 days away giving Mooney95 plenty more time to talk his team up.

Far more importantly, Today is a big day with Newbridge and Terenure playing. The winner of this is the likely finalist from the bottom half of the draw. I have a sneaking suspicion that Newbridge could do it but they are definitely the underdogs. If they are competitive, it might give an indicator towards the Pres Bray Clongowes game on Monday. Terenure had no trouble with Clongowes earlier in the year and Pres beat Newbridge in the league.

Blackrock seem to have come back into the reckoning. After their good win against Wesley they will be confident of knocking over Michaels or Castleknock. Everything still points to a Michaels Junior Cup but if any school can find a way of tripping themselves up its them.
what score did nure beat clongowes earlier this year?