Nass Rugby Club AIB Cup

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

Armchair
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Nass Rugby Club AIB Cup

Post by Armchair »

Pete de Villier wrote:If Naas have a problem, lodge a complaint, otherwise, drop it. It has been said before, this is not the place for accusations....

Make it official, or except the result!
Exactly if you have a genuine case take it up with the IRFU :roll: :roll:

I do suspect that you probably have no case at all but just want to throw a bit of mud!!
WD40
Beginner

Post by WD40 »

Armchair wrote:
Pete de Villier wrote:If Naas have a problem, lodge a complaint, otherwise, drop it. It has been said before, this is not the place for accusations....

Make it official, or except the result!
Exactly if you have a genuine case take it up with the IRFU :roll: :roll:

I do suspect that you probably have no case at all but just want to throw a bit of mud!!
MUD THROWN IS GROUND LOST.................smarty pants. iam not a member of Nass just was wondering how can you play 2 foreign players
Penetrates and Lubricates
Xplosive
Learner

Post by Xplosive »

WD40............i have a saying that i usually work off, "if everyone else thinks that your wrong, you probably are".

You've been given several reasons why two foreigners may play in the same match so if you still think you have a case or an issue bring it to the attention of the IRFU. Otherwise just drop it.
WD40
Beginner

Post by WD40 »

Xplosive wrote:WD40............i have a saying that i usually work off, "if everyone else thinks that your wrong, you probably are".

You've been given several reasons why two foreigners may play in the same match so if you still think you have a case or an issue bring it to the attention of the IRFU. Otherwise just drop it.
Several wrong reasons smart ar$e :roll:
jimmy the bone
Bookworm

Post by jimmy the bone »

Who cares Naas are a shite club. Only for Carlow are complete muck they would be odds to get relegated. Even still they could be going down.
Enter the Dragon
Dublinner
Bookworm

Post by Dublinner »

jimmy the bone wrote:Who cares Naas are a shite club. Only for Carlow are complete muck they would be odds to get relegated. Even still they could be going down.
Why are they a shite club? Do you mean their first team is shite? Their clubhouse shite? Maybe its their youths section thats shite? Shite How? On what basis are they an actual shite club?
Durkah Durkah
Bookworm

Post by Durkah Durkah »

I'm kinda pi55ed off that I bothered to explain how foreign players can play and give you the page numbers in the IRFU rule book for you to turn around with a crass and rude comment of "several wrong reasons". I do not understand what your problem is, particularly as you are not connected to Naas as you say, but I would very much appreciate if you improved your manners when responding to correct information that people have bothered to take the time out to give to you.
louthmouth

Post by louthmouth »

thought i might summarize this thread.
wd40....hi im from naas and i know everthing about everthing,just wondering if anyone
knows anything about the foreign player rule.

reply.....a few helpful replies

wd40......i know everthing .........im from naas

reply ......from the horse's mouth in belfast.

wd40.......as i have already stated i know everthing.i once met a man who knew nearly as much,
his name was gerry ryan,he works on the radio or somthing.

reply......go away now!
bobreturns

Post by bobreturns »

Well
Nass I have some bad news for you ,and other Rugby Teams that John Mills Plays against. He is extremely good. Fantastic Goal Kicker can slot form anywhere.Fantastic first five eight takes the ball to line put players into space great vision. I have watched him play for about 10 years now in Auckland Rugby.He was in Auckland Development Teams, Auckland Colts, Auckland and North Island Secondary Schools.He is certainly from Irish Heritage and very proud of it might I add.Barring injury he could well be one of the best players that Quinn's have recruited mark my words!!. He will win every tight game for you ,and that is what you need from a key play maker. However best of all he is a genuine top guy. I believe we may see a bit more jealously on here before the season is out from other club supporters.
jimmy the bone
Bookworm

Post by jimmy the bone »

Naas are a farce of a club end of.
Enter the Dragon
leinsterexpress
Beginner

Post by leinsterexpress »

right lads firstly as a NAAS man i can honestly comment that the person who started this thread could not possibly be from naas. This has to be so as they spelt the name of the town wrong twice in their original post. it is not a very difficult thing to get right. Why would anyone from naas care all that much about belfast harlequins players when we are struggling to hold onto our own.
WD40
Beginner

Post by WD40 »

mmmmmmmmm that was not nice