Preditions for the AIL D 1 1 A, 2 and 3

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

garr17
Knowledgeable

Re: Preditions for the AIL D 1 1 A, 2 and 3

Post by garr17 »

Blackrock College RFC v Cork Constitution Stradbrook gotta fancy Rock

Sat 24th Oct 09 14:30 Div1A Dolphin v Shannon Musgrave Park (Dolphin will edge it)

Sat 24th Oct 09 14:30 Div1A Garryowen v St. Mary's College Dooradoyle (MARYS ARE ON FORM AT PRESENT)

Sat 24th Oct 09 14:30 Div1A U.L. Bohemian v Clontarf Thomond Park (both need a win UL FOR ME)

predictions please?
SEXTON IS A GOD!!!!!
garr17
Knowledgeable

Post by garr17 »

Blackrock College RFC v Cork Constitution Stradbrook gotta fancy Rock

Sat 24th Oct 09 14:30 Div1A Dolphin v Shannon Musgrave Park (Dolphin will edge it)

Sat 24th Oct 09 14:30 Div1A Garryowen v St. Mary's College Dooradoyle (MARYS ARE ON FORM AT PRESENT)

Sat 24th Oct 09 14:30 Div1A U.L. Bohemian v Clontarf Thomond Park (both need a win UL FOR ME)

predictions please?
SEXTON IS A GOD!!!!!
Durkah Durkah
Bookworm

Post by Durkah Durkah »

This weekend unfortunately proves my last point. Clontarf's coach will be in Belfast doing his day job instead of with the team he coaches in Limerick. It just doesn't make sense.
christy
Bookworm

Post by christy »

Durkah Durkah wrote:This weekend unfortunately proves my last point. Clontarf's coach will be in Belfast doing his day job instead of with the team he coaches in Limerick. It just doesn't make sense.

Does anyone known how long Jackman has left on his Leinster contract ? I'd say MC gave him permission to coach tarf because he'll only be a bit part player this season because of his injuries i don't expect him to make match day squads once Strauss arrives .
FrankBurke
Mullet

Post by FrankBurke »

UCC Beat Galwegians by 8 points. All other games in Divisions 1A and 1B decided by 7 poins or less. Show how tight the games are.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

christy wrote:
Durkah Durkah wrote:This weekend unfortunately proves my last point. Clontarf's coach will be in Belfast doing his day job instead of with the team he coaches in Limerick. It just doesn't make sense.

Does anyone known how long Jackman has left on his Leinster contract ? I'd say MC gave him permission to coach tarf because he'll only be a bit part player this season because of his injuries i don't expect him to make match day squads once Strauss arrives .
Jackman has a year and a half still on his contract.
beechers
Learner

Post by beechers »

Its already looking like lads were right, Carlow and Naas in serious trouble and ready for the drop, I think whichever one of them does go down they will stay down also, its alot easier to be a cr@p senior club and just survive in AIL3 then to be a very good junior club and be top in Leinster 1A
Jimi Caucaunibuca
Learner

Post by Jimi Caucaunibuca »

Played against both teams already and to be fair to Naas,they arent a bad team and will pick up results during the winter!As for Carlow,they are rubbish,as bad as a Div 1 b Leinster League team and doesnt seem to be anything in the 2nds either!!They may get a result or two in the wet weather but would be my favourites to go down and stay down!!
I eat because Im fat,Im fat because I eat!
Helium54
Learner

Post by Helium54 »

beechers wrote:Its already looking like lads were right, Carlow and Naas in serious trouble and ready for the drop, I think whichever one of them does go down they will stay down also, its alot easier to be a cr@p senior club and just survive in AIL3 then to be a very good junior club and be top in Leinster 1A
I wouldn't write either of those off just yet. While both teams lost some quality players - especially Carlow - Division Three looks like being a scrappy enough affair this season. Unless Queens get a good run under themselves, I cannot really see any of the teams in that league dominating it this year. Neither of those teams are in as bad a state as Waterpark were last year, and they'll pick up points as the season goes on.