AIB League Div 1A - Round 10 Previews

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

happyaslarry182
Beginner

AIB League Div 1A - Round 10 Previews

Post by happyaslarry182 »

FrankBurke
Mullet

Re: AIB League Div 1A - Round 10 Previews

Post by FrankBurke »

Just back from Dolphin 17 Tarf 0. Dolphin kicker also missed 3 penalties and 2 conversions, all kickable. So it could easily have been 30-0.

Tarf poor in lineout and destroyedd in the scrum (Dave Ryan again for Dolphin). Tarf backs looked lively but little ball and it was going backwards.

Hard to be optimistic about a Leinster team making the play-offs form Div 1A, more likely to see one if not two Leionster teams relegated to 1B. Belvo likely to be promoted though.
christy
Bookworm

Re: AIB League Div 1A - Round 10 Previews

Post by christy »

Exile wrote:Just back from Dolphin 17 Tarf 0. Dolphin kicker also missed 3 penalties and 2 conversions, all kickable. So it could easily have been 30-0.

Tarf poor in lineout and destroyedd in the scrum (Dave Ryan again for Dolphin). Tarf backs looked lively but little ball and it was going backwards.

Hard to be optimistic about a Leinster team making the play-offs form Div 1A, more likely to see one if not two Leionster teams relegated to 1B. Belvo likely to be promoted though.
St Mary's form has dropped after Head coach Peter Smyth took time off to Mourne the death of his baby son in November i have no doubt they will reach play off's. I have seen Tarf play twice this season they have been very poor ,Jackman still has to prove himself as a coach .From all reports i have heard there is alot of talent at tarf but they are not playing as a team