Leinster Senior Seconds League Cup

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

gleesonisgod
Mullet

Leinster Senior Seconds League Cup

Post by gleesonisgod »

Is this actually happening? All the fixtures and venues seem to match the 1sts.

http://www.sportsmanager.ie/t4.php?user ... &sportid=5
Last edited by gleesonisgod on August 25th, 2010, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
irishjonny
Knowledgeable

Re: Leinster Senior Seconds LEague Cup

Post by irishjonny »

yeah it is we got the mail about it a couple of weeks ago. Good early season hit outs there, means the whole squad will get plenty of game time before the AIL
best quote from croker was this old boy behind me after about 65 minutes when you could see the red jerseys flooding out of the place

"Lock the gates, make them watch"

Disturbing yet arousing at the same time
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Re: Leinster Senior Seconds League Cup

Post by gleesonisgod »

OK so I'm guessing this is no longer going ahead?
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
Helium54
Learner

Post by Helium54 »

gleesonisgod wrote:OK so I'm guessing this is no longer going ahead?
Why?

Full list of games up on the branch site.

gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

Helium54 wrote:
gleesonisgod wrote:OK so I'm guessing this is no longer going ahead?
Why?

Full list of games up on the branch site.

I'd be astonished if all the clubs can field two teams this early in the season. Just can't see it happening. If it is going ahead I foresee a ton of walkovers.
irishjonny
Knowledgeable

Post by irishjonny »

We got a walkover for our first game, the other crowd couldn't field. Pity really, could have done with getting a full match under our belts
best quote from croker was this old boy behind me after about 65 minutes when you could see the red jerseys flooding out of the place

"Lock the gates, make them watch"

Disturbing yet arousing at the same time
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Post by gleesonisgod »

irishjonny wrote:We got a walkover for our first game, the other crowd couldn't field. Pity really, could have done with getting a full match under our belts
Lansdowne played with 14 players.
Cheers
Beginner

Post by Cheers »

My club unfortunately didn't field last week but I think they just didn't try hard enough, we could've mustered up 15 especialyl seeing as the 1st XV actually won quite well. It's always hard to get full teams out at this time of year as a lot of lads are only just getting back into the swing of training plus the usual excuses of holidays, weddings, other sports and students just coming back from abroad/the country