Rolling Subs ...

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Re: Rolling Subs ...

Post by Darce »

The Ref's
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

Cool, thanks, figured that was the best way to do it alright.
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

Darce wrote:The Ref's
I had thought that too, but re-reading the statement and after meeting two pals in town yesterday who had bought card to make the set for their team for match at the weekend I wasn't sure. They had to bring their own set to a match last weekend too.

Going to go with Armchair and err on the side of caution and channel Mary Fitzgerald and make our own set. Must find a parent to use the scissors ...
rugbymadman
Learner

Post by rugbymadman »

Amz wrote:
I had thought that too, but re-reading the statement and after meeting two pals in town yesterday who had bought card to make the set for their team for match at the weekend I wasn't sure. They had to bring their own set to a match last weekend too.

Going to go with Armchair and err on the side of caution and channel Mary Fitzgerald and make our own set. Must find a parent to use the scissors ...
Our first game this year the ref didn't have them either so I would suggest having a set with you just incase. You can get creative and make little shapes out of them, Like 12 little rugby balls.

There should be a prize at the end of the year for the most artistic set!
Amz
Mullet

Post by Amz »

Oh I dunno, some of the ladies teams would go all out for that (some of them are a little mental when it comes to arts and crafts!)
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

rugbymadman wrote:
Amz wrote:

Our first game this year the ref didn't have them either so I would suggest having a set with you just incase. You can get creative and make little shapes out of them, Like 12 little rugby balls.

There should be a prize at the end of the year for the most artistic set!
I'm presuming it was a league game? Poor on his part if it was, Denis Collins has a gazillion of the things available to refs.