S

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

denzel
Learner

S

Post by denzel »

Who are the teams to beat this year? Who are the players to watch? Yo
gleesonisgod
Mullet

Re: S

Post by gleesonisgod »

Clongowes are going to win it again I think.
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
denzel
Learner

Post by denzel »

gleesonisgod wrote:Clongowes are going to win it again I think.
Really. Rock need to sort it out. Marys and belvo dont seem up for the fight anymore.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

CUS going to walk it. Has anyone seen their backs & forwards. They've at least 15 people on the pitch at any one time. Its just massive.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Goat-Pig
Beginner

Post by Goat-Pig »

Shame - if the system wasn't fixed the results Clongowes got in the last 2 decades might look semi decent.
denzel
Learner

Post by denzel »

Slipper1 wrote:CUS going to walk it. Has anyone seen their backs & forwards. They've at least 15 people on the pitch at any one time. Its just massive.
Is it me or did that make no sense?
denzel
Learner

Post by denzel »

Goat-Pig wrote:
Shame - if the system wasn't fixed the results Clongowes got in the last 2 decades might look semi decent.
Does anybody know who provides the RDS turf? Got to be some back handed connection between those farmers and that grass.
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

denzel wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:CUS going to walk it. Has anyone seen their backs & forwards. They've at least 15 people on the pitch at any one time. Its just massive.

Makes perfect sense. Everyone calls them " the cleaners" because they'll wipe the floor with everyone.
Get in the f%~king bag.
denzel
Learner

Post by denzel »

Slipper1 wrote:
denzel wrote:

Makes perfect sense. Everyone calls them " the cleaners" because they'll wipe the floor with everyone.
What was the bit about them having 15 people on the pitch?
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

denzel wrote: What was the bit about them having 15 people on the pitch?
I know!!! It's a massive advantage for them
Get in the f%~king bag.
denzel
Learner

Post by denzel »

Slipper1 wrote:
denzel wrote: What was the bit about them having 15 people on the pitch?
I know!!! It's a massive advantage for them
What the fuk are you talking about?
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

yo-yo

Read the mofos post ............. yo

peace out.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Logorrhea wrote:yo-yo

Read the mofos post ............. yo

peace out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: fo show!
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Was on the bus yesterday and heard some Mary's lads saying they didn't want to play Terenure this weekend because "they're just so good". Not 100% sure if it was the senior firsts or not but I know Terenure have a lot of Leinster representatives and were brilliant at Junior level.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Was on the bus yesterday and heard some Mary's lads saying they didn't want to play Terenure this weekend because "they're just so good". Not 100% sure if it was the senior firsts or not but I know Terenure have a lot of Leinster representatives and were brilliant at Junior level.
Whatever about Gick, that attitude stinks from the Mary's lads
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Darce wrote:
LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Was on the bus yesterday and heard some Mary's lads saying they didn't want to play Terenure this weekend because "they're just so good". Not 100% sure if it was the senior firsts or not but I know Terenure have a lot of Leinster representatives and were brilliant at Junior level.
Yeah I agree but don't care in the slightest! :lol:
denzel
Learner

Post by denzel »

Darce wrote:

credit where credit is due.. that is an outstanding bit of market research brought to the table. However you should have found out if it was the firsts! did size/age not give it away? need to beat the bookies!

secondly concur with the comment about marrys boys being weak. it was only a season or two ago that they pulled out of a tournament after the group stage or something (as in half way throught the tourmanent, think they were heading for the plate) because they didnt want any injuries for their upcoming tour.

i suppose they are named afer a girl.

so at this stage it is between Nure, Rock (cant be discounted at this stage) and Wood.

whats the craic on Michaels? still try hards or end procuct?
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

denzel wrote:
Darce wrote:

credit where credit is due.. that is an outstanding bit of market research brought to the table. However you should have found out if it was the firsts! did size/age not give it away? need to beat the bookies!
Tbf I did say that I wasn't sure. They were definitely big enough to be seniors but as to what level I don't know.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Michaels are try hards for sure.

You always hear stories about how good Rock will be. I've seen them and they are good. They beat Nure in a friendly. Cracking game. Never rule out CWC

Would like to see Gerards sustain their challenge this year too. They were good for them comp
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
denzel
Learner

Post by denzel »

Darce, to say never rule Wood out doesnt really fit. they have only recently become IN. you say never rule rock out cus they dominated the cup from incetpion.

moving on to business... you have seen rock and nure play each other then? score? whos pack the best? cheers