S

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

S

Postby denzel » November 6th, 2011, 12:53 pm

Who are the teams to beat this year? Who are the players to watch? Yo
denzel
Learner
 
Posts: 76
Joined: January 16th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Re: S

Postby gleesonisgod » November 6th, 2011, 7:29 pm

Clongowes are going to win it again I think.
I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
User avatar
gleesonisgod
Mullet
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: June 12th, 2008, 11:02 pm
Location: Laaaaaaaysh

Re: S

Postby denzel » November 6th, 2011, 9:16 pm

gleesonisgod wrote:Clongowes are going to win it again I think.


Really. Rock need to sort it out. Marys and belvo dont seem up for the fight anymore.
denzel
Learner
 
Posts: 76
Joined: January 16th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Re: S

Postby Slipper1 » November 6th, 2011, 9:35 pm

CUS going to walk it. Has anyone seen their backs & forwards. They've at least 15 people on the pitch at any one time. Its just massive.
Get in the f%~king bag.
User avatar
Slipper1
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8858
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 3:13 pm
Location: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Re: S

Postby Goat-Pig » November 6th, 2011, 9:46 pm

gleesonisgod wrote:Clongowes are going to win it again I think.


Shame - if the system wasn't fixed the results Clongowes got in the last 2 decades might look semi decent.
User avatar
Goat-Pig
Beginner
 
Posts: 10
Joined: January 26th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Re: S

Postby denzel » November 6th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Slipper1 wrote:CUS going to walk it. Has anyone seen their backs & forwards. They've at least 15 people on the pitch at any one time. Its just massive.

Is it me or did that make no sense?
denzel
Learner
 
Posts: 76
Joined: January 16th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Re: S

Postby denzel » November 6th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Goat-Pig wrote:
gleesonisgod wrote:Clongowes are going to win it again I think.


Shame - if the system wasn't fixed the results Clongowes got in the last 2 decades might look semi decent.

Does anybody know who provides the RDS turf? Got to be some back handed connection between those farmers and that grass.
denzel
Learner
 
Posts: 76
Joined: January 16th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Re: S

Postby Slipper1 » November 6th, 2011, 10:07 pm

denzel wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:CUS going to walk it. Has anyone seen their backs & forwards. They've at least 15 people on the pitch at any one time. Its just massive.

Is it me or did that make no sense?



Makes perfect sense. Everyone calls them " the cleaners" because they'll wipe the floor with everyone.
Get in the f%~king bag.
User avatar
Slipper1
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8858
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 3:13 pm
Location: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Re: S

Postby denzel » November 6th, 2011, 10:12 pm

Slipper1 wrote:
denzel wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:CUS going to walk it. Has anyone seen their backs & forwards. They've at least 15 people on the pitch at any one time. Its just massive.

Is it me or did that make no sense?



Makes perfect sense. Everyone calls them " the cleaners" because they'll wipe the floor with everyone.


What was the bit about them having 15 people on the pitch?
denzel
Learner
 
Posts: 76
Joined: January 16th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Re: S

Postby Slipper1 » November 6th, 2011, 10:15 pm

denzel wrote:What was the bit about them having 15 people on the pitch?


I know!!! It's a massive advantage for them
Get in the f%~king bag.
User avatar
Slipper1
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8858
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 3:13 pm
Location: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Re: S

Postby denzel » November 6th, 2011, 11:07 pm

Slipper1 wrote:
denzel wrote:What was the bit about them having 15 people on the pitch?


I know!!! It's a massive advantage for them

What the fuk are you talking about?
denzel
Learner
 
Posts: 76
Joined: January 16th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Re: S

Postby Logorrhea » November 7th, 2011, 11:07 am

yo-yo

Read the mofos post ............. yo

peace out.
User avatar
Logorrhea
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3828
Joined: October 2nd, 2007, 1:20 pm
Location: D24

Re: S

Postby Peg Leg » November 9th, 2011, 4:21 pm

Logorrhea wrote:yo-yo

Read the mofos post ............. yo

peace out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: fo show!
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
User avatar
Peg Leg
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 7826
Joined: February 1st, 2010, 6:08 pm
Location: Procrastinasia

Re: S

Postby LeRouxIsPHat » November 18th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Was on the bus yesterday and heard some Mary's lads saying they didn't want to play Terenure this weekend because "they're just so good". Not 100% sure if it was the senior firsts or not but I know Terenure have a lot of Leinster representatives and were brilliant at Junior level.
User avatar
LeRouxIsPHat
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 9907
Joined: January 22nd, 2009, 8:49 pm

Re: S

Postby Darce » November 18th, 2011, 1:46 pm

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Was on the bus yesterday and heard some Mary's lads saying they didn't want to play Terenure this weekend because "they're just so good". Not 100% sure if it was the senior firsts or not but I know Terenure have a lot of Leinster representatives and were brilliant at Junior level.


Whatever about Gick, that attitude stinks from the Mary's lads
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
User avatar
Darce
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6147
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 5:24 pm
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Re: S

Postby LeRouxIsPHat » November 18th, 2011, 1:48 pm

Darce wrote:
LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Was on the bus yesterday and heard some Mary's lads saying they didn't want to play Terenure this weekend because "they're just so good". Not 100% sure if it was the senior firsts or not but I know Terenure have a lot of Leinster representatives and were brilliant at Junior level.


Whatever about Gick, that attitude stinks from the Mary's lads


Yeah I agree but don't care in the slightest! :lol:
User avatar
LeRouxIsPHat
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 9907
Joined: January 22nd, 2009, 8:49 pm

Re: S

Postby denzel » November 18th, 2011, 2:25 pm

Darce wrote:
LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Was on the bus yesterday and heard some Mary's lads saying they didn't want to play Terenure this weekend because "they're just so good". Not 100% sure if it was the senior firsts or not but I know Terenure have a lot of Leinster representatives and were brilliant at Junior level.


Whatever about Gick, that attitude stinks from the Mary's lads



credit where credit is due.. that is an outstanding bit of market research brought to the table. However you should have found out if it was the firsts! did size/age not give it away? need to beat the bookies!

secondly concur with the comment about marrys boys being weak. it was only a season or two ago that they pulled out of a tournament after the group stage or something (as in half way throught the tourmanent, think they were heading for the plate) because they didnt want any injuries for their upcoming tour.

i suppose they are named afer a girl.

so at this stage it is between Nure, Rock (cant be discounted at this stage) and Wood.

whats the craic on Michaels? still try hards or end procuct?
denzel
Learner
 
Posts: 76
Joined: January 16th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Re: S

Postby LeRouxIsPHat » November 18th, 2011, 2:49 pm

denzel wrote:
Darce wrote:
LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Was on the bus yesterday and heard some Mary's lads saying they didn't want to play Terenure this weekend because "they're just so good". Not 100% sure if it was the senior firsts or not but I know Terenure have a lot of Leinster representatives and were brilliant at Junior level.


Whatever about Gick, that attitude stinks from the Mary's lads



credit where credit is due.. that is an outstanding bit of market research brought to the table. However you should have found out if it was the firsts! did size/age not give it away? need to beat the bookies!



Tbf I did say that I wasn't sure. They were definitely big enough to be seniors but as to what level I don't know.
User avatar
LeRouxIsPHat
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 9907
Joined: January 22nd, 2009, 8:49 pm

Re: S

Postby Darce » November 18th, 2011, 3:30 pm

Michaels are try hards for sure.

You always hear stories about how good Rock will be. I've seen them and they are good. They beat Nure in a friendly. Cracking game. Never rule out CWC

Would like to see Gerards sustain their challenge this year too. They were good for them comp
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
User avatar
Darce
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6147
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 5:24 pm
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Re: S

Postby denzel » November 18th, 2011, 3:37 pm

Darce, to say never rule Wood out doesnt really fit. they have only recently become IN. you say never rule rock out cus they dominated the cup from incetpion.

moving on to business... you have seen rock and nure play each other then? score? whos pack the best? cheers
denzel
Learner
 
Posts: 76
Joined: January 16th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Next

Return to Domestic Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest