Junior Cup Final

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

El Diablo
Mullet

Junior Cup Final

Post by El Diablo »

Does anyone know if the JC final is always on the weekend after the SC final. So next year that would mean the weekend of the 23rd/23th of march. Alternatively would anyone know who in the IRFU I could ask.
Thanks
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Junior Cup Final

Post by Sea_point »

El Diablo wrote:Does anyone know if the JC final is always on the weekend after the SC final. So next year that would mean the weekend of the 23rd/23th of march. Alternatively would anyone know who in the IRFU I could ask.
Thanks
ED It'd be the Leinster Branch Schools Committee one would think, Lorcan Balfe is chairman, Larry Halpin is Secretary and both contact details are in the Leinster Branch Handbook on Page 8...

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/images/cont ... ated_3.pdf
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. Muhammad Ali
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

CUS to win.
Get in the f%~king bag.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Slipper1 wrote:CUS to win.
:lol:

And they're off....
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Sea_point wrote:
El Diablo wrote:Does anyone know if the JC final is always on the weekend after the SC final. So next year that would mean the weekend of the 23rd/23th of march. Alternatively would anyone know who in the IRFU I could ask.
Thanks
ED It'd be the Leinster Branch Schools Committee one would think, Lorcan Balfe is chairman, Larry Halpin is Secretary and both contact details are in the Leinster Branch Handbook on Page 8...

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/images/cont ... ated_3.pdf
emails sent...thanks a million.
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

FYI.......quick response from chariman of the committee........

"Junior Final is not set in stone. It has been held on a Sunday or on a Wednesday sometime after the Senior Cup Final. The date for next yeras final will be set after the Cup Draws and should be available before Christmas".
hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Post by hugonaut »

El Diablo wrote:FYI.......quick response from chariman of the committee........

"Junior Final is not set in stone. It has been held on a Sunday or on a Wednesday sometime after the Senior Cup Final. The date for next yeras final will be set after the Cup Draws and should be available before Christmas".
Lorcan Balfe is a total gentleman, not surprised he got back to you so quickly. Was talking to him at the Leinster Schools vs Ulster Schools game a couple of months ago, and you couldn't meet a more decent skin.