Leinster League 2013/ 2014

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

flustered
Knowledgeable

Re: Leinster League 2013/ 2014

Post by flustered »

Constant battle with the GAA at all levels, even under age with some coaches punishing players for playing other sports! At a young age so many different skills can be picked up from the different sports

Oh and I have heard coaches of rugby telling kids they can only play one sport also (just in case anyone thinks I am anti-GAA)
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

How the feck do Skerries concede a Towns cup 1/4 Final?

What's going on? I know for a fact that all youth teams must look for approval to tour during the season. Did Skerries do this? Was the tour approved. If not then they should face really serious sanctions.
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

After sticking up for Arklow earlier I have heard a rumour that there will be no Senior team next season.

Can only hope that their youth structure can provide some players in the future.
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
leinster4life13
Mullet

Post by leinster4life13 »

Whats the story with the relegation/promotion issue from AIL 4 to Leinster 1 and from Leinster 1 down to 2.

Also could we get a player movement chart going for 2015/16, I know knockon.ie used to do one, dont know if they still do
The Harry Vermass fanclub

Heroes: David Knox, Carlos Spencer, Marc Lieveremont, Ian Madigan.

Villains: Kidney, O'Gara, Phillpe St Andre, Laporte, Cork Con Mafia,Matt O'Connor.
ormond lad
Graduate

Post by ormond lad »

leinster4life13 wrote:Whats the story with the relegation/promotion issue from AIL 2B to Leinster 1 and from Leinster 1 down to 2.

Also could we get a player movement chart going for 2015/16, I know knockon.ie used to do one, dont know if they still do
Rob Murphy doesn't the time anymore AFAIK......
2 teams are automatically down from 2B. Winner of round robin plays 3rd bottom

Ards are relegated. 1 from Richmond(on 17), Boyne and Palmo(both on 19) will be relegated automatically and 1 will be in playoff with winner of the round robin

All depends on whether 1, none or both of Boyne and DLSP go down and if Dundalk go up
leinster4life13
Mullet

Post by leinster4life13 »

Cheers!
The Harry Vermass fanclub

Heroes: David Knox, Carlos Spencer, Marc Lieveremont, Ian Madigan.

Villains: Kidney, O'Gara, Phillpe St Andre, Laporte, Cork Con Mafia,Matt O'Connor.
rugby678
Learner

Post by rugby678 »

Heard the other day that the branch are combining division 2b with whatever's left of division 3
with arklow and ratoath dropping out..