New AIB AIL Ad...

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

New AIB AIL Ad...

Post by Darce »

Anyone seen it???

It features a picture of Disco in a Mary's jersey, Luke Fitz in a 'Rock jersey, Ronnie in a U.C.D. jersey and Darce in a Lansdowne jersey. Bitta false advertising don't you think?

I mean, Darce last played for Lansdowne at the end of the 04/05(?) in a game Vs. U.C.C. where they had to win to avoid relegation from AIL 1. I think the likes of Lard, Bommer and Dr. Phil, plus a few others from that seasons Leinster squad. Good knows when Disco last lined out for Mary's. Luke Fitz is unlikely to line out for 'Rock in any more than a hand full of games in the next 10 years. Not sure Ronnie has played much for U.C.D ever either
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Re: New AIB AIL Ad...

Post by epaddy »

Darce wrote:Anyone seen it???

It features a picture of Disco in a Mary's jersey, Luke Fitz in a 'Rock jersey, Ronnie in a U.C.D. jersey and Darce in a Lansdowne jersey. Bitta false advertising don't you think?

I mean, Darce last played for Lansdowne at the end of the 04/05(?) in a game Vs. U.C.C. where they had to win to avoid relegation from AIL 1. I think the likes of Lard, Bommer and Dr. Phil, plus a few others from that seasons Leinster squad. Good knows when Disco last lined out for Mary's. Luke Fitz is unlikely to line out for 'Rock in any more than a hand full of games in the next 10 years. Not sure Ronnie has played much for U.C.D ever either
Its title is something like these players come from somewhere. So its not false advertising.
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

epaddy wrote:

Its title is something like these players come from somewhere. So its not false advertising.
Apart from Luke has never played for Rock!
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

epaddy wrote:

Yeah, they came from the Schools/Academy system. No club has really contributed to the development of any of those players. Maybe Disco, but not really.
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
cud
Mullet

Post by cud »

Darce wrote:
epaddy wrote:

Yeah, they came from the Schools/Academy system. No club has really contributed to the development of any of those players. Maybe Disco, but not really.
Well actually, with that title, they could have put BOD in a UCD jersey as he played plenty of games for collidge. Disco is fair enough too. Started out with UCD, but moved on fairly quickly to Mary's and appeared quite a number of times for them. I'm sure that Ronnie played AIL for a while but not sure who with. Luke Fitz seems to be the only one who does'nt qualify, although maybe he played minis in Stradbrook. Suppose it all counts.
cud
Mullet

Post by cud »

Darce wrote:
epaddy wrote:

sh!t, double post.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

I'm sure that Ronnie played AIL for a while but not sure who with
Ronnie has played a good bit with Collidge
cud
Mullet

Post by cud »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Was he a collidge player before last season? I have heard he was, but to be honest I don't remeber him.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

cud wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
Was he a collidge player before last season? I have heard he was, but to be honest I don't remeber him.
Not 100% sure but i think he was