Moved.. AIB All Ireland Cup Final

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

katz
Beginner

Moved.. AIB All Ireland Cup Final

Post by katz »

I'll try again..!

Anyone at it?
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

No, i hear Con won
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
katz
Beginner

Post by katz »

epaddy wrote:No, i hear Con won
Indeed they did - it was no small win either 12-37 to Con. Not looking good for the Leinster club scene. pity to loose by so much.
katz
Beginner

Post by katz »

have we no AIL supporters here!!?
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

have we no AIL supporters here!!?
Looks like we don't! :lol:
katz
Beginner

Post by katz »

amazing - considering this is supposed to be a Leinsterfans forum... would have thought everyone would be interested in the club scene also!!! :wink:
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

I'd normally shout for Mary's in the AIL, don't get to many games though and wasn't around for the weekend!

Pity, problem of the age of professional rugby. Something had to give, the AIL has unfortunately lost so much of its appeal and fans base, particularly in Dublin!
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
katz
Beginner

Post by katz »

harryp wrote:I'd normally shout for Mary's in the AIL, don't get to many games though and wasn't around for the weekend!

Pity, problem of the age of professional rugby. Something had to give, the AIL has unfortunately lost so much of its appeal and fans base, particularly in Dublin!
You're right - It is a pity. I suppose sometimes it's hard to support your club when the guys that have been playing in the club since they were 6 leave after u20's to greener fields and every year there are new faces on the senior teams etc... personnally I love club rugby .. but, yeah, I can see how it could suffer.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

My Club is actually Tullamore. I still get to a few of their games each year. I live in Dublin tho. A few years ago you could go upto Lakelands or Templeville Road on a Sat afternoon, and watch a decent game as a neutral. Nowadays, its difficult enough to find out when games are on never mind find a decent game to watch! All the big Dublin Clubs really have unfortunately suffered from the success of Leinster.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
katz
Beginner

Post by katz »

Are you going to the Towns Cup Final on the 16th? Should be a cracker. would love to go but have a game in Naas that day so - no can do!
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

katz wrote:Are you going to the Towns Cup Final on the 16th? Should be a cracker. would love to go but have a game in Naas that day so - no can do!
Hope so, not as if there's anything else to do on Easter Sunday! Naas is close enough to North Kildare!
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Cronan Healy scored 4 tries - did you see who was allegedly marking him? Yep, that's right - James Norton. Oh dear..... :cry:
katz
Beginner

Post by katz »

harryp wrote:
katz wrote:Are you going to the Towns Cup Final on the 16th? Should be a cracker. would love to go but have a game in Naas that day so - no can do!
Hope so, not as if there's anything else to do on Easter Sunday! Naas is close enough to North Kildare!
I know but our KO is at 3.30!!!