Spare tickets for Sunday

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

El Diablo
Mullet

Spare tickets for Sunday

Post by El Diablo »

I may have 2 spares for the Junior Cup final on Sunday. PM if interested. €20 each, standing.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Re: Spare tickets for Sunday

Post by thecoolfreak »

El Diablo wrote:I may have 2 spares for the Junior Cup final on Sunday. PM if interested. €20 each, standing.
:shock:
€20 for a terrave ticket!! The branch are really milking this
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Do you ever stop moaning?
Deegan
Beginner

Post by Deegan »

El Diablo wrote:I may have 2 spares for the Junior Cup final on Sunday. PM if interested. €20 each, standing.
Its not a real ticket affair. So stop trying to be a tout and drop down to face value
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Duff Paddy wrote:Do you ever stop moaning?
Well considering a terrace ticket to the Connacht match is €15 that is pretty steep!
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

FYI: I've asked people on this thread for clarification re: prices and suggestions of touting. From what I can see, it looks like TM were offering tickets at between 20 and 25 euro, which is why I haven't pulled the thread.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Ryan_89
Knowledgeable

Post by Ryan_89 »

I dont see how standing tickets for the S' final were €15 and the same tickets for the J's final are worth €20. Some sort of touting must be taking place or else the Branch needs a lesson on pricing schemes
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Deegan wrote:
Its not a real ticket affair. So stop trying to be a tout and drop down to face value
Deegan
Please be a bit more careful about using the "t" word. Did you check your facts before accussing me of touting? I haven't seen the tickets so I can't confirm the face value but I was told by the friend that bought them for me it was €20. Perhaps you are just trying to stir some sh*t. Well please do it on some other website. I'm sure that Limecat has better things to be doing than policing this nonsense.
tickets gone by the way.
R-Dog
Graduate

Post by R-Dog »

S'final tickets were €30 euros from ticketmaster for terrace, but only €15 from the schools if you were a parent/past pupil/lucky