Roll on next year

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

Who will win the sct 2008?

Michaels
14%
Rock
14%
Clongowes
3%
Gick
No votes
Zaga
3%
Belvo
3%
Newbridge
No votes
Gerrards
No votes
C.U.S
10%
C.B.C
17%
Marys
3%
Castleknock
3%
Someone else
28%

Total votes: 29

Deegan
Beginner

Roll on next year

Post by Deegan »

Who do you think will win. prize for who is right...
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

Rock to bounce back
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

We're joint favourites!! 8)
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Thats 'cause you and me voted for them, lets get Mauler on board and ask limecat to lift the ban on mullet for a single post and see how many others follow suit.

This could be the start of a beautiful revolution TCF, and you and me were there.

:D
Get in the f%~king bag.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Slipper1 wrote:Thats 'cause you and me voted for them, lets get Mauler on board and ask limecat to lift the ban on mullet for a single post and see how many others follow suit.

This could be the start of a beautiful revolution TCF, and you and me were there.

I banned who now?
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Invalid poll. No Anthony Foley option. :evil:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

I really think that it could be Rock's year next year - they've got some good young players coming through and it's about time the auld trophy went back home. Looked at rationally and dispassionately it really is Rock's to lose next year rather than anyone elses to win. Yeah, some team will probably run them close, but the kicking problems of this year will be sorted over the summer - so it's Rock all the way - remember - you heard it here (from Darce as it happens) first.
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Uncle Mort wrote:I really think that it could be Rock's year next year - they've got some good young players coming through and it's about time the auld trophy went back home. Looked at rationally and dispassionately it really is Rock's to lose next year rather than anyone elses to win. Yeah, some team will probably run them close, but the kicking problems of this year will be sorted over the summer - so it's Rock all the way - remember - you heard it here (from Darce as it happens) first.
You brat. :P
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote:I really think that it could be Rock's year next year - they've got some good young players coming through and it's about time the auld trophy went back home. Looked at rationally and dispassionately it really is Rock's to lose next year rather than anyone elses to win. Yeah, some team will probably run them close, but the kicking problems of this year will be sorted over the summer - so it's Rock all the way - remember - you heard it here (from Darce as it happens) first.
Fides et Robur, Flash, Fides et Robur
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Uncle Mort wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
More a "Ardens sed Virens" man myself Mort
:wink:
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: You brat. :P
More a "Ardens sed Virens" man myself Mort
:wink:
Which is your prerogative. Your turn for the cup will come in the next 20 years or so. It's more or less written in stone by now - 2008 SCT Winners: Blackrock :clap: :clap: :clap:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Slipper1 wrote:Thats 'cause you and me voted for them, lets get Mauler on board and ask limecat to lift the ban on mullet for a single post and see how many others follow suit.

Don't forget CL!