Disappointing News

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

TheRugbyDude
Bookworm

Disappointing News

Post by TheRugbyDude »

Hi All,

You will all be very upset at the news that i am announcing my retirement from rugby. After an appointment with my doc, i have been ordered to retire with immediate effect.

I know many of you will be very disappointed to never get the chance to share a pitch with somebody of my greatness.

However, on the upside, i have decided to take up a management role with my clubs J4 side (which is the equivalent of an AIL Senior team in most other clubs). Prepare to be defeated by my managerial GUILE
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Re: Disappointing News

Post by epaddy »

TheRugbyDude wrote:Hi All,

You will all be very upset at the news that i am announcing my retirement from rugby. After an appointment with my doc, i have been ordered to retire with immediate effect.

I know many of you will be very disappointed to never get the chance to share a pitch with somebody of my greatness.

However, on the upside, i have decided to take up a management role with my clubs J4 side (which is the equivalent of an AIL Senior team in most other clubs). Prepare to be defeated by my managerial GUILE
Damn
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

OH DEAR GOD!!!! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE SUCH A PRECIOUS TALENT FROM US????
WHY???
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
Admiral Badger
Knowledgeable

Post by Admiral Badger »

Sad sad news, a terminal illness I hope?
Bunty Chalmers RIP
3.52pm 18th July 2007.

He lived to give.

VOTE ZOD !
http://www.zod2008.com/
http://generalzod28.wordpress.com/2011/ ... d-in-2012/
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Clearly the threat of meeting Donny & the boyz was one step beyond TRD's comfort zone.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

You will all be very upset at the news that i have been forced into retirement from rugby. After an appointment with my coach, i have been ordered to retire with immediate effect, cause I'm "absolutely shite".
Fixed that for you! :lol:
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Donny B. wrote:

You will all be very upset at the news that i have been forced into retirement from rugby. After an appointment with my coach, i have been ordered to retire with immediate effect, cause I'm "absolutely shitting myself with fear of possibly meeting Donny on the pitch".
Fixed that for you! :lol:
Fixed that for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
T - 45
Luckycharm
Beginner

Post by Luckycharm »

Well every team needs a waterboy :lol:
TheRugbyDude
Bookworm

Post by TheRugbyDude »

Every team needs a turnstyle like Luckycharmer at 13, as much as they need Matt Leek playing fly-half.

Great and all player that i was, my coaching ability is something to behold. People, if you think that Any Given Sunday speech was inspirational, you need to listen into my dressing room any Saturday morning. You are guaranteed shivers down your spine.
Luckycharm
Beginner

Post by Luckycharm »

TheRugbyDude wrote:Every team needs a turnstyle like Luckycharmer at 13, as much as they need Matt Leek playing fly-half.

Great and all player that i was, my coaching ability is something to behold. People, if you think that Any Given Sunday speech was inspirational, you need to listen into my dressing room any Saturday morning. You are guaranteed shivers down your spine.
HA ha god if anyone actually listened to a word you said they might think you could play the game :lol: If we only had 16 players you were the sub.

Now remember from your days with us - we want the Oranges in segments when you are bringing them on at half time with the water :oops:
D'Arse
Mullet

Post by D'Arse »

Luckycharm wrote:
TheRugbyDude wrote:Every team needs a turnstyle like Luckycharmer at 13, as much as they need Matt Leek playing fly-half.

HA ha god if anyone actually listened to a word you said they might think you could play the game :lol: If we only had 16 players you were the sub.

Now remember from your days with us - we want the Oranges in segments when you are bringing them on at half time with the water :oops:
Reminds me of that GAA manager at half time telling some bloke to come off "...but boss we only have the bare 15, there's no one on the bench" Boss's answer "Come off anyway son" :lol: :lol:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?