Big Move For Schools Rugby

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

chats
Beginner

Re: Big Move For Schools Rugby

Post by chats »

Sea_point wrote:Disagree, it's not unfair. For schools outside the top six to improve they need more exposure to Blackrock, Nure etc on a regular basis.
its clear that rock nure clongowes dont want to play these teams on a regular basis from their travelling to matches in england and all around the other provinces to avoid having week after week of hammering kilkenny and skerries...
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

rex banner wrote:I think that the expanded format will be good for the devolopment of the schools game. It could unearth some gems from some of the less glamourous rugby schools to exhibit what they can do, where in previous years they could have gotten Rock in the first round and then be out.

How you slipped through the net was it?
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
rex banner
Mullet

Post by rex banner »

And I'm bitter too
`````````\|||/
`````````(o o)
,--ooO-----(_)-------------l
| ```````PAINT ```````l
| ````````THE````````l
| `````` `RDS````````l
| ```````BLUE````````l
'--------------Ooo---------l
````````|__|__|
`````````||``||
````````ooO Ooo
bluewave
Beginner

Post by bluewave »

A friend of mine was at a meeting regarding restructuring of schools cup format this evening, apparently the majority of schools were in favor of maintaining status quo regarding knock out cup format and not keen on H Cup format or munster school back door system