Colours '08

Forum for the discussion of Irish Club, Schools, Womens and all underage Rugby in Ireland.

Moderator: moderators

cud
Mullet

Re: Colours '08

Post by cud »

[/quote]

Aye, one of the legends of the old LR.ie and IR.ie. Bring back Hooker Larkin and the whole damn gang i say[/quote]

He's closer than you think.

:wink:[/quote]

Pray thee, do tell[/quote]

As a previous poster once pointed out, Hooker Larkin is'nt his sole alias.
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

cud wrote:
Aye, one of the legends of the old LR.ie and IR.ie. Bring back Hooker Larkin and the whole damn gang i say[/quote]

As a previous poster once pointed out, Hooker Larkin is'nt his sole alias.[/quote]

And they're all omerta.

:wink:
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

T.C.B. wrote:
cud wrote:
Aye, one of the legends of the old LR.ie and IR.ie. Bring back Hooker Larkin and the whole damn gang i say

As a previous poster once pointed out, Hooker Larkin is'nt his sole alias.[/quote]

And they're all omerta.

sorry to break up the conversation but we were trying to have a good old fashioned mud slinging match here.

To get this thread back on topic:

we hate trinity college, we hate ucc too, we hate queens university but collidge we love you!!!
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
cj
Graduate

Post by cj »

tate wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
cud wrote:
Aye, one of the legends of the old LR.ie and IR.ie. Bring back Hooker Larkin and the whole damn gang i say

:wink:

And they're all omerta.

sorry to break up the conversation but we were trying to have a good old fashioned mud slinging match here.

To get this thread back on topic:

we hate trinity college, we hate ucc too, we hate queens university but collidge we love you!!![/quote]

That song is blatantly stolen...every year it's sung with the first 'UCD' replacing 'Trinity' and 'Trinners' replacing 'collidge'. Disgraceful! :evil:
I agree that singing 'UCD College' amounts to tautology, but put it down to artistic licence :lol:
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

typical bloody trinners, cant you do anything original? Get your grubby ascendancy hands off our song. It was bad enough you stole all we had for 900 years, but now this. As for UCD college, well that brings stupidity levels to a whole new level :roll:

(thanks for bringing this thread back on target cj)
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

Your sister is your mother,
Your father is your brother,
Your fooking one another,
You're all from UCD,
Na na-na CLAP CLAP...

Your mum cleans my toilet-bowl, doo da, doo da,
Your mum cleans my toilet-bowl, doo da, doo da day
Couldn't get the points,
You couldn't get the points,
Your mum cleans my toilet-bowl,
You couldn't get the points

Your dad cleans my swimming pool, etc. etc

Then the juxtaposition of "parked my tractor in the ag-science block" versus "parked my jag in College Park"

Thank God for the CAO....

Sign on, sign on, with your degrees in your hands,
but you'll never get a job,
No you'll never get a job...

You're just an IT in Dundrum...
A little known fact about JC (not Jerry, the other one. The nice Jewish boy) was that he was a top-level statistician. Where does the bible tell us this? Mark 6:30-44

His Poisson distribution skills were miraculous.
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

How many colours you won again?

How is Div2?

How is you sister?
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

tate, the only reason you're even aware of music is that our ancestors opened the windows during an afternoon recital in "da big house" once, many moons ago. And even then it was just opened to advise the peasants that were mutely hunched outside in the fields (your lot) to try eating the potatoes, instead of trying to "murder that bally crowd from d'other parish" with them.

Of course, if our lot had have known about the imminent fuss your lot'd make when you couldn't get your spuds, well, we would have left you trying to eat your own excrement.

Me? Non. Got an All-Ireland medal and a Leinster League medal at the oiks' expense though. You?

Div 2 is fine, have the colours to keep us warm until we go back up.

Don't have a sister. Got a fat-head of a brother in UCD that you're welcome to. He plays front-row, so I hope you like 'em big.

How's your aunt/sister?

Actually, how are you explaining that to your nephew/son/brother?

Or are you hoping the inbreeding and general poverty will get rid of him before he starts asking awkward questions?
A little known fact about JC (not Jerry, the other one. The nice Jewish boy) was that he was a top-level statistician. Where does the bible tell us this? Mark 6:30-44

tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

my aunt/sister died many moons ago, i would thank you to not bring it back up again

At least your bro is trying to better his family name.

Finally you really seem to be getting very heated about this. Is it cos you mickey is so small? Or is it an inherent inferiority complex that attending a polytechnic brings with its diplomas?
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

mustapha, are you actually going to the match this year?
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone more appropriate to hoist your romantic intentions on. Bridsey's goat has been pretty flirty with you recently, give her a whirl...

Bro, god bless him, isn't the brightest. But he's a good, honest worker. So UCD would be about his level. You know, never really going to set the sky alight.

Why are you bringing the mickeys into it? Is it because Father O'Byrne said you'd go to hell for not showing him yours?
Or is it an inherent inferiority complex that attending a polytechnic brings with its diplomas?
What's the word.... projecting?

*no, live and work on the mainland I'm afraid...

tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

Mustapha wrote:Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone more appropriate to hoist your romantic intentions on. Bridsey's goat has been pretty flirty with you recently, give her a whirl...

Bro, god bless him, isn't the brightest. But he's a good, honest worker. So UCD would be about his level. You know, never really going to set the sky alight.

Why are you bringing the mickeys into it? Is it because Father O'Byrne said you'd go to hell for not showing him yours?
Or is it an inherent inferiority complex that attending a polytechnic brings with its diplomas?
What's the word.... projecting?

*no, live and work on the mainland I'm afraid...
f%~k? would have been a bit of a laugh to continue this in person, oh well . .. .

as a disciple of freud, i believe your mickey has everything to do with everything. So if you feel inferior toward someone then its cos your mickey is small, or you fancy your ma or both.

And no, Fr O'Brien, God rest him, never got around to seeing mine cos there were so many other boys in the school.

As for Bridsey's goat, well i hope to never get your sloppy seconds
cud
Mullet

Post by cud »

Trinity are cr@p. They're going to lose blah blah blah etc etc etc....
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

This is a bit sh!t really. I would have thought graduates from the two "top" universities in the country would be able to come up with a little more wit and some more entertaining spite.
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

Re: the sloppy seconds, I don't think we operate in the same gene-pool, never mind social circles. You stick to the farmyard, I'll stick to Sloane Square and we should be ok.

"Or is it an inherent inferiority complex that attending a polytechnic brings with its diplomas?"

"as a disciple of Freud, i believe your mickey has everything to do with everything. So if you feel inferior toward someone then its cos your mickey is small, or you fancy your ma or both."

Tate, you never made Gonzaga's debate team, did you? You're hanging yourself here!

Duff, in a spirit of togetherness, I've limited myself to the more widely-recognised regions of my vocab. Them's the breaks.

cud
Mullet

Post by cud »

Mustapha wrote:Re: the sloppy seconds, I don't think we operate in the same gene-pool, never mind social circles. You stick to the farmyard, I'll stick to Sloane Square and we should be ok.

"Or is it an inherent inferiority complex that attending a polytechnic brings with its diplomas?"

"as a disciple of Freud, i believe your mickey has everything to do with everything. So if you feel inferior toward someone then its cos your mickey is small, or you fancy your ma or both."

Tate, you never made Gonzaga's debate team, did you? You're hanging yourself here!

Duff, in a spirit of togetherness, I've limited myself to the more widely-recognised regions of my vocab. Them's the breaks.
I really hate Trinity College. You suck. Why don't you go and find a good university. Trinity is for people who are tools.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

cud wrote:
Mustapha wrote:Re: the sloppy seconds, I don't think we operate in the same gene-pool, never mind social circles. You stick to the farmyard, I'll stick to Sloane Square and we should be ok.

I really hate Trinity College. You suck. Why don't you go and find a good university. Trinity is for people who are tools.
DCU?
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
cud
Mullet

Post by cud »

limecat wrote:
cud wrote:

DCU?
Are you dyslexic or something. UCD of course, the world's best college in Ireland.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

cud wrote:
limecat wrote:
cud wrote:I really hate Trinity College. You suck. Why don't you go and find a good university. Trinity is for people who are tools.
DCU?
Are you dyslexic or something. UCD of course, the world's best college in Ireland.
Q.E.D.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Mustapha
Knowledgeable

Post by Mustapha »

cud, you've cut to the quick of me. Your masterful command of the language has left no wiggle-room, no fulcrum for anyone to lever a retreat from. You missed a trick in not telling me I smell though.

Maybe you could have asked me, do you know what?

And I might have replied, what?

Then you REALLY could have put me down and said, you're a snot and I'm not.

Was it child support tuesday or something? Is that why all "the heads" seem to be on smack?

Trin's rugby club is older than your glorified post-primary. Trin has more tradition, culture and dignity in one cobblestone than UCD could muster in a generation. Go back to your bebo and ask Rosanna Davison why she never talks to you in Krystle.

Bloody oiks.

And Limecat, great internet lord, leave your state sponsored job-office out of this discussion.

This is for people who didn't take classes in spread sheets and manufacturing efficiency as it pertains to canned goods.