Flash Gordon Approaching...Leinster Legend T-shirt orders

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Flash Gordon Approaching...Leinster Legend T-shirt orders

Post by Flash Gordon »

Hi Guys,

Following on from the success of Girv the Swerve, Big Mal, Disco Den and Reggie, the last Leinster Legend T-shirt this year goes to true Legend Mr.Gordon D'Arcy. :clap:

This T-shirt has been designed exclusively by Davide Cahillio while "working at home" last week and Guillermo "Fungal" Boyo while on a break from his other artistic outlet (Brewing Harp). Having studied the design which shows an obvious nod to Lagerfeld and Westwood, I asked the lads what had been their creative influences. After looking at me in a very funny way (which I'm well used to)…..the reply was:

"errrr…..well, Flash is dead good at the breakdown…..oh and Harp Lager…..that'd be it really.....beer Andy?".

Front side features the Flash Gordon road sign Logo, with the backside quote reflecting Darce's outstanding season "King of the Impossible".

Following consumer feedback, this time we are running a range of women's sizes (and no better man than Darce to attract the women… :wink: ).

So in addition to the usual XXL, XL, M, S. We'll have sizes 8-14 in women's T's. Girlies - stick your order up and PM me your size.
Cost is the usual 15Euro with all profits to the supporters club to pay for buses to away trips, flags, free beer etc etc.

We will be at the end of season gig next Saturday in the marquee if you want to come along and pick up your shirts in between the free beer. Failling that, I'm sure we can work out an alternate pick up.

Get your orders in early here, because we have a limited stock and the T's are on a first come first served basis.

Designs below

Flash (the other one), Dave and Fungal Boy.

Last edited by Flash Gordon on May 2nd, 2007, 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
D4 Dorce
Mullet

Post by D4 Dorce »

Yaaaaay! Doooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrcccccccccceeeeeeee! :D :D :D Medium please!! Anyway you could be there before the game? Not a season ticket holder so won't be able to get into the thingy with the free beer!
IRISH BY BIRTH, LEINSTER BY THE GRACE OF B'OD

Leinster Magner's League Champions 07/08!
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

I'd like a XL Flash.
Haven't seen ye since the Reggie one was out so I'll get one of those too if there are any left.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
ckav
Seán Cronin

Post by ckav »

1 ordered - size confirmed previously...well done guys
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

D4 Dorce wrote:Yaaaaay! Doooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrcccccccccceeeeeeee! :D :D :D Medium please!! Anyway you could be there before the game? Not a season ticket holder so won't be able to get into the thingy with the free beer!
OK, tell you what just come to the tent door - we'll sort you out.....and maybe try to smuggle you in.... :twisted:
D4 Dorce
Mullet

Post by D4 Dorce »

Flash Gordon wrote:
D4 Dorce wrote:Yaaaaay! Doooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrcccccccccceeeeeeee! :D :D :D Medium please!! Anyway you could be there before the game? Not a season ticket holder so won't be able to get into the thingy with the free beer!
OK, tell you what just come to the tent door - we'll sort you out.....and maybe try to smuggle you in.... :twisted:
Ok thanx :lol:

jsp_clarke
Beginner

Post by jsp_clarke »

Don't suppose any of this stuff will be on sale at the Blues game? Living here in England be nice to have some extra Leinster gear for the summer what with the Wasps/Leicester love in surrounding us.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

jsp_clarke wrote:Don't suppose any of this stuff will be on sale at the Blues game? Living here in England be nice to have some extra Leinster gear for the summer what with the Wasps/Leicester love in surrounding us.
Stick in your order and we'll see what we can do. Some of us will be travelling.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

One for me - Small (blokies size)
One for Rex - Large

Nice!
Last edited by sarah_lennon on May 2nd, 2007, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
jhc99
Knowledgeable

Post by jhc99 »

jsp_clarke wrote:Don't suppose any of this stuff will be on sale at the Blues game? Living here in England be nice to have some extra Leinster gear for the summer what with the Wasps/Leicester love in surrounding us.
was wandering the same thing
In BOD we trust
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

jhc99 wrote:
was wandering the same thing
Same deal, stick up your order, we'll work out a way to get T-'s over for the game as a few of us are travelling.
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Post by Muriel »

A little girl sized one for me, and whatever Cahill takes, please and thank you :)
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

1 x gents medium size
1 x ladies size something (PM'd)

please and thank you
Last edited by limecat on May 2nd, 2007, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

limecat wrote:1 x gents medium size

please and thank you
Who's the medium for Limey? :wink:
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Flash Gordon wrote:

please and thank you
God - keep the banter off this thread otherwise Flash will never be able to count all the orders!!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
blaker
Enlightened

Post by blaker »

Deadly, I'll take one. Medium(ish)
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

1 x Fat please Flash
'VJ Singh hits more balls than Elton John's chin' - David Feherty
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

Mine ordered by pm.

Thanks.
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

sarah_lennon wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

please and thank you
God - keep the banter off this thread otherwise Flash will never be able to count all the orders!!
Touche... :oops:

Listen, its been drawn to my attention by every single fockin woman on the site.......that the firlies don't want to put up their sizes. If you're a girlie, stick up your order here and PM my your size.
D4 Dorce
Mullet

Post by D4 Dorce »

Flash Gordon wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: Who's the medium for Limey? :wink:
Touche... :oops:

Listen, its been drawn to my attention by every single fockin woman on the site.......that the firlies don't want to put up their sizes. If you're a girlie, stick up your order here and PM my your size.
I ordered a guy's one because I dunno how big or small the girl's sizes actually are.... For the purpose of fitting over a hoody and everything....