Ulster team to play Quins

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

silly punt
Enlightened

Ulster team to play Quins

Post by silly punt »

Four return for Ulster
15:14:22
Ulster coach Matt Williams has brought back Carlo Del Fava, David Pollock Timoci Nagusa and Cillian Willis into his side to take on Harlequins in the Heineken Cup at Twickenham Stoop on Saturday (3.30pm).

Commenting on the battle ahead of Ulster tomorrow, Matt Williams said: "If we play with the same intensity and effort we achieved on Saturday against Stade, then tomorrow’s game will be very interesting.

"The boys are ready to have a good crack at Quins. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain, which is a good position to be in.

"Our physical commitment against Stade was great, but I would like to see the intensity of our overall game move up a notch or two against Quins.

"They are a dangerous counter-attacking team, particularly with pace on the wings. But we should be able to counter them and I honestly believe we will be there or thereabouts."

ULSTER (v Harlequins): B Cunningham; T Nagusa, D Cave, P Wallace, A Trimble; N O'Connor, C Willis; T Court, R Best, BJ Botha, C Del Fava, R Caldwell, S Ferris, D Pollock, R Diack.

Replacements: N Brady, J Fitzpatrick, E O’Donoghue, M McCullough; I Boss, I Humphreys
Experience is the name everyone gives to their failures