Drunk Posting

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby sarah_lennon » April 9th, 2009, 9:24 am

Hickiefan wrote:I can't remember the toast one... and it's not coming up on a search (thankfully). I was afraid of what might come back to haunt me... :oops:



cough cough googlewhack cough cough
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
User avatar
sarah_lennon
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 15361
Joined: April 19th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Hickiefan » April 9th, 2009, 9:31 am

sarah_lennon wrote:
Hickiefan wrote:I can't remember the toast one... and it's not coming up on a search (thankfully). I was afraid of what might come back to haunt me... :oops:



cough cough googlewhack cough cough


Don't mention then - they are evil! :evil:

I thought it was on something to do with Colette "Paulie is my hero" Whatshername?
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
User avatar
Hickiefan
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8650
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 10:48 am
Location: Behind Leinster all the way

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby sarah_lennon » April 9th, 2009, 9:34 am

Hickiefan wrote:
I thought it was on something to do with Colette "Paulie is my hero" Whatshername?


Dunno HF you could be right I'm going to wager you've had toast after a session more than once
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
User avatar
sarah_lennon
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 15361
Joined: April 19th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Hickiefan » April 9th, 2009, 9:36 am

sarah_lennon wrote:
Hickiefan wrote:
I thought it was on something to do with Colette "Paulie is my hero" Whatshername?


Dunno HF you could be right I'm going to wager you've had toast after a session more than once


Quite possibly! :lol:

I've been on the (drunk posting) wagon for a while now though. (Need saintly emoticon) :D
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
User avatar
Hickiefan
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8650
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 10:48 am
Location: Behind Leinster all the way

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Eve » April 9th, 2009, 11:02 pm

Hickiefan wrote:I've been on the (drunk posting) wagon for a while now though


Must resist..........
Summer is ready when you are

Image
User avatar
Eve
Mullet Moderator
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: January 25th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby RoboProp » April 12th, 2009, 7:29 pm

wHERE IS sUISEE. YOU DNEED TO BE HERE. I',PN ONLY SEMI DRINK A\T MOMENT!
Get up on your feet, don't look so obsolete and thrash like an athlete
User avatar
RoboProp
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 3:45 pm
Location: Mandalore

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Grumpy Old Man » November 2nd, 2009, 8:25 pm

The master returns :D

suisse wrote:Broussow putting himself in te window fr ws a summr mobe,

not a bas team wth with mayher boman toi come off the bcnh,

who xcares about leicste aNYWAY
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby RoboProp » November 2nd, 2009, 8:30 pm

Superb! I think we should have a keep Suisse locked fund.
Get up on your feet, don't look so obsolete and thrash like an athlete
User avatar
RoboProp
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 3:45 pm
Location: Mandalore

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby T.C.B. » November 2nd, 2009, 8:45 pm

suisse wrote:Broussow putting himself in te window fr ws a summr mobe,

not a bas team wth with mayher boman toi come off the bcnh,

who xcares about leicste aNYWAY


Awesome.
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
User avatar
T.C.B.
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3399
Joined: February 8th, 2006, 9:23 am
Location: Eagle Nebula

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Grumpy Old Man » November 7th, 2009, 12:10 pm

Skinfull wrote:
And now we enter into the realm of whats a game and whats a apsortjt1! OI thing that in the grand scheme of thin thstat darts wil be rognised a nmerlty a gmae and not a spott and on;y then can q turn over...are teh even any irish dart players?
See ewe next tuesdysa!!!

Soccer is a spo rt and nor is it borin.g. nascar is driving...left.
f1 is driving...left and right but stilll just fooking fdriving. curling...just sweepingt...gymnastics....is fallng with style...mens diving...is well.pretty fecking awesome! lol snooker shouldnt even exist in human interaction!!!¬!
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby sarah_lennon » November 7th, 2009, 4:20 pm

:happy clapper:
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
User avatar
sarah_lennon
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 15361
Joined: April 19th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby tones » November 8th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Skinfull wrote:
And now we enter into the realm of whats a game and whats a apsortjt1! OI thing that in the grand scheme of thin thstat darts wil be rognised a nmerlty a gmae and not a spott and on;y then can q turn over...are teh even any irish dart players?
See ewe next tuesdysa!!!

Soccer is a spo rt and nor is it borin.g. nascar is driving...left.
f1 is driving...left and right but stilll just fooking fdriving. curling...just sweepingt...gymnastics....is fallng with style...mens diving...is well.pretty fecking awesome! lol snooker shouldnt even exist in human interaction!!!¬!


Skinfull had a skinful that night!!!


Rock'n'roll!!!
"Munster could join the French League, or an expanded English / British league."
User avatar
tones
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: July 21st, 2006, 5:35 pm
Location: In a glass case of Emotion

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Donny B. » November 9th, 2009, 6:54 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16176&p=317336#p317336

Suisse is at it again!!!

suisse wrote:Gay dong moga.....

I like thwy way Hook has wallace at 7 bnecausew for years he never liked that combination. what a moron. not as bad as the kiong corkery thoughl.

what did the insightdul popey have then

why would you have wallace at 13. does he play there at all for ulster. waht about bod at 12? TERRIBLE sh!t., donny mentoned last year bu there are people in ireland whio don tthingk bowe is iunternational class. remember 2006 agaunbst france in apris
User avatar
Donny B.
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 26629
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: D12!!!!!!!!!

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Xanthippe » November 9th, 2009, 7:12 pm

Donny B. wrote:http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16176&p=317336#p317336

Suisse is at it again!!!

suisse wrote:Gay dong moga.....

I like thwy way Hook has wallace at 7 bnecausew for years he never liked that combination. what a moron. not as bad as the kiong corkery thoughl.

what did the insightdul popey have then

why would you have wallace at 13. does he play there at all for ulster. waht about bod at 12? TERRIBLE sh!t., donny mentoned last year bu there are people in ireland whio don tthingk bowe is iunternational class. remember 2006 agaunbst france in apris


Is he in a diffferent time zone to us? Is a bit early for drunken posting otherwise
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
User avatar
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3356
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Grumpy Old Man » November 9th, 2009, 7:19 pm

Donny B. wrote:http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16176&p=317336#p317336

Suisse is at it again!!!

suisse wrote:Gay dong moga.....

I like thwy way Hook has wallace at 7 bnecausew for years he never liked that combination. what a moron. not as bad as the kiong corkery thoughl.

what did the insightdul popey have then

why would you have wallace at 13. does he play there at all for ulster. waht about bod at 12? TERRIBLE sh!t., donny mentoned last year bu there are people in ireland whio don tthingk bowe is iunternational class. remember 2006 agaunbst france in apris


I love a man who can rise to a challenge.

WTF is the first line about?
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby RoboProp » November 9th, 2009, 7:26 pm

I hope to God it is Korean. :roll:
Get up on your feet, don't look so obsolete and thrash like an athlete
User avatar
RoboProp
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: December 29th, 2008, 3:45 pm
Location: Mandalore

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Donny B. » November 9th, 2009, 7:30 pm

Xanthippe wrote:
Donny B. wrote:http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16176&p=317336#p317336

Suisse is at it again!!!

suisse wrote:Gay dong moga.....

I like thwy way Hook has wallace at 7 bnecausew for years he never liked that combination. what a moron. not as bad as the kiong corkery thoughl.

what did the insightdul popey have then

why would you have wallace at 13. does he play there at all for ulster. waht about bod at 12? TERRIBLE sh!t., donny mentoned last year bu there are people in ireland whio don tthingk bowe is iunternational class. remember 2006 agaunbst france in apris


Is he in a diffferent time zone to us? Is a bit early for drunken posting otherwise


He's in South Korea, not sure of the exact time difference but I'd say he's finishing off a Sunday session.
User avatar
Donny B.
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 26629
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: D12!!!!!!!!!

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby suisse » November 10th, 2009, 5:12 pm

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
WTF is the first line about?


Is it only me, or is this site a good starter after a few drinks?

The opening line is directed at Hooky - it means do you eat dog shit. It's about all I have after 3 months here.

And Donny, we're 9 hours ahead, so it was Monday night and some cards.

Skinfull's post is an absolute belter. There's logic and reason in there somewhere. Anyway, time for bed....will probably drop by here this weekend.
User avatar
suisse
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 4647
Joined: April 2nd, 2007, 12:23 am
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Grumpy Old Man » December 18th, 2009, 8:34 pm

suisse wrote:of course but it shoulfd be noted as such]]

not sure bout opriestland at 15 but was he not the 10 the day threy threashed us by 80 points in 2007. young johnny was showenb uyo that day.,

look at your bench, masterful
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: Drunk Posting

Postby Donny B. » December 18th, 2009, 9:05 pm

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
suisse wrote:of course but it shoulfd be noted as such]]

not sure bout opriestland at 15 but was he not the 10 the day threy threashed us by 80 points in 2007. young johnny was showenb uyo that day.,

look at your bench, masterful


In fairness it was half four in the morning when he posted that in Korean time. I wish I was that articulate at half four in the morning!! :D
User avatar
Donny B.
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 26629
Joined: March 27th, 2006, 3:10 pm
Location: D12!!!!!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest