The Gaming Thread

for general chat about stuff

Moderator: moderators

TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Re: The Gaming Thread

Post by TerenureJim »

Very much getting sucked into Skyrim, also bought a second controller for herself (big relatioship step ha) any suggestions on decent two player games for the PS3? Already have Street Fighter IV and Marvel V Capcom
gfo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by gfo »

TerenureJim wrote:
gfo wrote:
ruck wrote:some insanely hard gameplay (i think they've stopped leveling baddies with you, so they're set at a certain difficulty).
They still level up with you, but raising non-combat stuff like crafting counts as raising your combat for some reason. Focus too much on raising non-combat skills and 90% of enemies are virtually unkillable
Now that is poor game development
You can set the difficulty way down though if that helps. My problem now is that I'm level 45 or so, and I can one hit everything in the game, until random wizards blast me before I can get near them.

Why can't I stop playing this game?
nopeare
Graduate

Post by nopeare »

TerenureJim wrote:Very much getting sucked into Skyrim, also bought a second controller for herself (big relatioship step ha) any suggestions on decent two player games for the PS3? Already have Street Fighter IV and Marvel V Capcom
Army of 2 is a decent co-op game must be cheap enough now I got the second one 2 years ago in college
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

Could try the new Rachet and Clank game, All 4 one, it's multiplayer co-op, up to 4 players I think. Haven't played it myself but the previous games are good craic.
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

TerenureJim wrote:Very much getting sucked into Skyrim, also bought a second controller for herself (big relatioship step ha) any suggestions on decent two player games for the PS3? Already have Street Fighter IV and Marvel V Capcom
I would recomend any of the Lego games. 2 player is fun and if she has seen the film all the better.
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Giving this thread a bump for a bit of PS4 v Xbox One discussion what are people going for and what do the tech heads on here prefer spec wise....
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

PC. Consoles are for simpletons.

Currently playing BF4 and CoH2.
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Anyone about to loose a few 100 hours to Fallout 4......