*** Tickets Offered ***

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

*** Tickets Offered ***

Postby TheBear » April 29th, 2012, 7:54 pm

If you have tickets to offer to other users, please use the list in the "Tickets Wanted" thread

Does a non-STH want me to apply for tickets for them? Is that allowed, or frowned upon?
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
TheBear
Enlightened

Re: Final Tickets

Postby donal94 » April 29th, 2012, 8:55 pm

I'd really appreciate it if you could apply for the lottery for me as I'm no longer a STH
donal94

Postby donal94 » April 29th, 2012, 8:57 pm

I'd really appreciate it if could apply for tickets for me as I'm no longer a STH and i have my flights booked! Savage match today.
donal94

Postby Crozasaurus » April 29th, 2012, 9:32 pm

TheBear wrote:Does a non-STH want me to apply for tickets for them? Is that allowed, or frowned upon?

Hi, I've sent you a PM about tickets for the final.
Crozasaurus

Postby Crozasaurus » April 29th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Hey 'the Bear', I'm not sure if my last post posted, but I'm looking for 2 tickets for the final and I'd appreciate if you could apply for tickets for me! Please let me know either way...
Crozasaurus

Postby TheBear » April 30th, 2012, 10:30 am

I have applied for 8 tickets, though doubt I'd get the full amount. I'll post up here when I find out how many spares I have.

Crozasaurus, tried sending a PM, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. Will keep you in mind.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
TheBear
Enlightened

Postby el_pollo_loco » April 30th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Applied for number of tickets in the lottery - if all successful will have 4 free/extra tickets - will be sold be any fans here for face value - just pm me and let me know if anyone interested
el_pollo_loco
Beginner

Postby wixfjord » April 30th, 2012, 8:12 pm

el_pollo_loco wrote:Applied for number of tickets in the lottery - if all successful will have 4 free/extra tickets - will be sold be any fans here for face value - just pm me and let me know if anyone interested

PM sent for three.
wixfjord
Malcolm O'Kelly

Re: *** Tickets Offered ***

Postby dingbat » April 30th, 2012, 8:29 pm

I've applied for four tickets in the lottery. Will be offering spares at face value here.
dingbat
Mullet

Re: *** Tickets Wanted ***

Postby Proudleinsterman » May 1st, 2012, 2:18 am

*** Edited by mod - ticket request in tickets offered thread ***
Proudleinsterman
Knowledgeable

Re: Heineken Cup Final 2012 - London

Postby Nigel » May 1st, 2012, 11:59 am

We have two tickets, behind the posts, South Stand, lower tier. We will sell at face value - GBP £99.20 for the pair plus postage if not able to collect from Herefordshire, England.

Nigel
Nigel

Postby hamburger jambo » May 1st, 2012, 12:02 pm

I bought 2 tickets for the final last year.Flights and hotel in london booked but i didnt check to see that the Scottish cup final was being held on the same day and as luck would have it Hearts have made the final and ive got a ticket for the final.I will be flying to Edinburgh on the 19th.My girlfriend will be staying in London and going to the rugby hence the reason ive got 1 ticket to sell,its in block M19.Due to the fact i live in Hamburg i would prefer to do the exchange in london on the 18th,dont want anything getting lost in the post.
hamburger jambo

Postby The Doc » May 1st, 2012, 12:59 pm

Nigel wrote:We have two tickets, behind the posts, South Stand, lower tier. We will sell at face value - GBP £99.20 for the pair plus postage if not able to collect from Herefordshire, England.

Nigel

Suggest you post in the "Tickets Offered" section - either that or look through the posts on "Tickets Wanted" - more chance of someone seeing your post on those threads
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
The Doc
Mullet

Postby Dexter » May 1st, 2012, 1:07 pm

Have applied for 2 tickets in the lottery, but just found out that I'm nearly certainly sorted already... so if successful in the lottery I should have spare/s.
Dont Panic!
Dexter
Girvan Dempsey

Postby Ray Mc » May 1st, 2012, 1:24 pm

Nigel, sent you PM. check your inbox.
Ray Mc
Learner

2 tickets for the final for sale (GONE)

Postby London based » May 1st, 2012, 2:05 pm

Hi all,

Firstly well done on getting to the final any team that beats CA in France deserves all the plaudits.

I am a london based rugby fan and have a couple of tickets for the final that I would like to go to a good home, so if any Leinster fan wants them and can arrange to meet me in London pls pm me and we can arrange where and when.

Tickets are Block M35 / Row 74 and will sell at face value 75 pounds.

Txs a lot and good luck in the final.

Dan
Last edited by London based on May 2nd, 2012, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
London based

Postby Ray Mc » May 1st, 2012, 2:28 pm

hi london based,
PM sent
Ray Mc
Learner

Re: *** Ticket Requests ***

Postby pazzadn » May 1st, 2012, 4:00 pm

I have 2 top-price tickets for sale for the Heineken Cup Final at Twickenham on 19 May. They are great seats - in West Stand Lower Tier. I paid £164 for the 2 including Ticketmaster charges, so am looking for the same in € i.e. €200. PM me if interested. Pauline
pazzadn

Postby ciaranmurray » May 1st, 2012, 5:24 pm

Sent you Pm Londbased. Thanks.
ciaranmurray

Postby Johnmf » May 1st, 2012, 7:57 pm

Sent you PM Londonbased
Johnmf

Next

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012