Ticket Exchange

Post by sarah_lennon »

Is this gone for this season?
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
TheBear
Enlightened

Re: Ticket Exchange

Post by TheBear »

No, I think it's still there. You can offer tickets under the 'Manage tickets' section; can't remember where you can access them, but I definitely saw a link to it while checking our seats for the Lansdowne matches.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Doesn't seem to be a sell option on the management screen, only print or forward
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Hmmm, now that you mention it, the link to buy tickets through the exchange doesn't seem to have anything on it.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Yes i went to try buy a terrace ticket and noting up yet. Was the same in previous years when they would not activate the TicketExchange until a day or two before the game so that people buy more tickets on main Ticketmaster site i guess. Although last year they seemed to improve it allowing you to buy and sell tickets months in advance which was great
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

I spoke to Leinster Rugby last week and they advised me that they were having technical difficulties with the team exchange function and it would be live sometime this week. I told them that I wished to use it for the fist game against the Dragons and it was getting late. People might now go to ticketmaster etc to purchase additional seats. I am not happy beacuse I am not been given the opportunity to flog my seats :x
I have the simplest of tastes, I only want the best!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I don't get why any member of this forum would use ticket exchange BEFORE throwing them up here for face value or less.

TicketBa$tard get 40% (or is it 60%?) and you only get credit for the rest, not even a few drinking vouchers. :shock:

I would sooner give mine away than further line those lads pockets.
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Agreed.. it can be less hassle, though, unless you know someone in need of a ticket.

I'm also looking for a terrace ticket for this (see other thread). Looks like I'll be forced to by a stand ticket (same price) before they're all gone from public sale. I won't start on TicketMaster.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

meinster wrote:Agreed.. it can be less hassle, though, unless you know someone in need of a ticket.

I'm also looking for a terrace ticket for this (see other thread). Looks like I'll be forced to by a stand ticket (same price) before they're all gone from public sale. I won't start on TicketMaster.
I have seen people blag into the Terrace with a stand ticket. You can go anywhere really once you have a ticket to scan into the ground.

If 2 of your mates go into the terrace and one comes out with both tickets.........
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

johng wrote:If 2 of your mates go into the terrace and one comes out with both tickets.........
[/quote]

Sssshhh!
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

johng wrote:
meinster wrote:Agreed.. it can be less hassle, though, unless you know someone in need of a ticket.

I have seen people blag into the Terrace with a stand ticket. You can go anywhere really once you have a ticket to scan into the ground.

If 2 of your mates go into the terrace and one comes out with both tickets.........
The new security crowd that have been in place the past couple of seasons are way more strict even checking teens for id (no under 12's).
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

johng wrote:

The new security crowd that have been in place the past couple of seasons are way more strict even checking teens for id (no under 12's).
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

johng wrote:If 2 of your mates go into the terrace and one comes out with both tickets.........
What's the first rule of the Terrace Blaggers?

P.S. It's easier now with printable tickets.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Mags
Learner

Post by Mags »

I'm unable to attend match on Sat and am trying to print on the "manage my ticket" section to pass on to my brother. Anyone having trouble doing this?
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Mags wrote:I'm unable to attend match on Sat and am trying to print on the "manage my ticket" section to pass on to my brother. Anyone having trouble doing this?
Yup, it keeps telling me my session has timed out and I need to log back in again when I go to download/"print" the PDF. If I try to forward/email the ticket it says "Sorry, your request could not be completed at this time.".
Mags
Learner

Post by Mags »

Rang ticketmaster " having a problem at moment" so they emailed tickets to me which I had no bother printing
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Seems to be a lot healthier this morning. I cancelled my pending ticket transfer, and am now able to print it.

TicketExchange now lists the first 2 games (no tickets available yet).
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

Hi Meinster,

I see that the ticket exchange app is launched but it is not working. I tried to launch a ticket on to it but when I then go after to check if it is for sale, it is till no showing no seats available. me no happy! :cry:
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

All,

I just spoke with Leinster Rugby who advised me that they are still having technical difficulties with the application. They expect it to be "live" this afternoon or early tomorrow morning! Lets see what happens :roll:

Has anyone any views on whether we should be entitled to a credit note or somthing silmilar from Leinster/Ticketmaster as they were unable to get fcility ready on time and not giving season ticket holders a fair chance to offload extra seats. Maybe somebody who wants an addtional ticket will now go direct to ticketmasster than wait for team exchange to come live. views anyone?
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

johng wrote:I don't get why any member of this forum would use ticket exchange BEFORE throwing them up here for face value or less.

Good point
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4