Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Post by footrush »

Nope, nothing yet. Just checked my account looks like I didn't get any.
Flying wedge
katiefly
Bookworm

Post by katiefly »

This is a thread for the 2011 ones.

Not the 2012 but I have heard nothing!
There isn't winning or losing in rugby - only surviving.

"The pub is as much a part of rugby as is the playing field"
Scrum 5
Bookworm

Post by Scrum 5 »

E-mail received saying no joy for the English match. Seven times over subscribed so can't have too many complaints. Nothing received for the French match yet. Fingers crossed.
TerraceRegular
Beginner

Post by TerraceRegular »

Was successful for France but not England. Both mails recieved.
JohnB
Graduate

Post by JohnB »

I only applied for the French match and just got an e-mail telling me that I was successful having applied for 2 tickets.I'm very pleased as the e-mail said that the tickets were vastly oversubscribed. All I need now is tickets for the match against Italy in Rome the following weekend and I'll be sorted! Flights and accomodation booked.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

footrush wrote:Nope, nothing yet. Just checked my account looks like I didn't get any.
Was wrong applied for four just for the England game and got two Cat one.
Flying wedge
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

have the tickets showed up in peoples accounts if they have been successful? I havent recieved any emails yet so i dont know whether to give up hope or not!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

leinsterfan100 wrote:have the tickets showed up in peoples accounts if they have been successful? I havent recieved any emails yet so i dont know whether to give up hope or not!
Just got an e mail, none in my account yet.
Flying wedge
Triskaidekaphobia
Bookworm

Post by Triskaidekaphobia »

JohnB wrote:I only applied for the French match and just got an e-mail telling me that I was successful having applied for 2 tickets.I'm very pleased as the e-mail said that the tickets were vastly oversubscribed. All I need now is tickets for the match against Italy in Rome the following weekend and I'll be sorted! Flights and accomodation booked.
Tickets for the Italy game have been on public sale for over a month now. Just need to create an account and buy them. You can then print off your PDF ticket as well so no messing about collecting tickets on the day.

http://www.listicket.it/dettaglio.php?i ... lang=EN&S=
JohnB
Graduate

Post by JohnB »

T, Thanks for that info. Good of you to let me know.
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

I have only received my email now, asking me to apply for tickets by 23rd Nov

Anyone else get the same?
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

mtleinster wrote:I have only received my email now, asking me to apply for tickets by 23rd Nov

Yep only got it now as well.

They sign it off with, Good Luck! It will take an awful lot more then that to get a ticket in a draw that has been completed.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
dod
Knowledgeable

Post by dod »

yeah only got the e-mail today.. Never got the original one
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

OTT wrote:
mtleinster wrote:I have only received my email now, asking me to apply for tickets by 23rd Nov

Yep only got it now as well.

They sign it off with, Good Luck! It will take an awful lot more then that to get a ticket in a draw that has been completed.
Same here. I wouldn't have bothered anyway. It is always an excuse to get rid of the worst tickets in each category.

I reckon I will always get better seats through contacts near the date.
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

I entered the lottery. I have received no email at all since Tuesday (not even the one sent recently asking for people to enter after the draw took place). My ticket account says the applications are still pending.

Should I be optimistic or pessimistic? My inclination is the latter seeing as I have nothing so far.
Four Stars
Lamb of BOD
Enlightened

Post by Lamb of BOD »

Lar wrote:I entered the lottery. I have received no email at all since Tuesday (not even the one sent recently asking for people to enter after the draw took place). My ticket account says the applications are still pending.

Should I be optimistic or pessimistic? My inclination is the latter seeing as I have nothing so far.
I got a mail from them on the 28th with the 'results' (as they pertained to me) of the lottery. Like yourself, I never received an email from Leinster about the draw - another STH friend mentioned to me where to find the application on the Leinster site. Hope you were successful
Muriel
Seán Cronin

Leinster Arrangements for 6 Nations Tickets

Post by Muriel »

I received my email about how to enter the day after the draw was done.

Have no interest in Ireland tickets anyway so it didn't bother me.
When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist. - Brittany (Glee)
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

Lamb of BOD wrote:
Lar wrote:I entered the lottery. I have received no email at all since Tuesday (not even the one sent recently asking for people to enter after the draw took place). My ticket account says the applications are still pending.

I got a mail from them on the 28th with the 'results' (as they pertained to me) of the lottery. Like yourself, I never received an email from Leinster about the draw - another STH friend mentioned to me where to find the application on the Leinster site. Hope you were successful
Unsuccessful.....
Four Stars
desperado
Mullet

Post by desperado »

lottery re-opened. Got email yesterday from Ticketmaster. Only open to those who emailed Ticketmaster with a complaint re the late email.

extract from email:
Please note that this additional lottery is ONLY for those that contacted us to let us know they did not receive the original mail and only those will be able to enter.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Tickets on sale for the Wales v Ireland game on Feb2nd, ticketmaster.co.uk. Can't remember this happening for this fixture before ?.
Flying wedge