first gunners game

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

tate
Shane Horgan

first gunners game

Post by tate »

i presume we can get tickets on the day at the stadium, but can't find it on the official website. Can anyone who has been there confirm we can turn up on the day

go raibh míle
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

Edinburgh play their home games at Murrayfield so buying a ticket at the gate shouldn't be a problem.
mmmmm......... it's minty and it's gooooood
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Considering how easy it is to get tickets to see Scotland there, I'd say there'd be no hassle!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

i presumed as much, but didn't want to lead 15 others to the stadium only to be told we had to buy tickets back in the city centre, or something else equally stupid
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

You can buy tickets from a booth up at the ground.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

apple sourz wrote:Edinburgh play their home games at Murrayfield so buying a ticket at the gate shouldn't be a problem.
Will the branch get an allocation this time? We could all buy a certain block in advance. We don't want to be spread all over the stadium.
apple sourz
Mullet

Post by apple sourz »

El Diablo wrote:
apple sourz wrote:Edinburgh play their home games at Murrayfield so buying a ticket at the gate shouldn't be a problem.
Will the branch get an allocation this time? We could all buy a certain block in advance. We don't want to be spread all over the stadium.
No wonder they wouldn't give us an allocation..... too much hassle!
mmmmm......... it's minty and it's gooooood