Ireland V Scotland

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Ireland V Scotland

Post by johng »

Looking for 6 or as many as possible up to that number. Have a couple of extras for the Wales game that I could trade.
marcosid3
Beginner

Re: Ireland V Scotland

Post by marcosid3 »

Did you get sorted? I have two Scots tickets to swap for Wales, won them in the lottery.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

marcosid3 wrote:Did you get sorted? I have two Scots tickets to swap for Wales, won them in the lottery.
I did. I got two from someone else who got them in the loto. I would buy them off you if you like though.
marcosid3
Beginner

Post by marcosid3 »

Thanks for getting back to me, i'll get back to you on the buying if they free up alltogether!

Cheers
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

marcosid3 wrote:Thanks for getting back to me, i'll get back to you on the buying if they free up alltogether!

Cheers
Grand. send me a PM
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Got sorted from club. 6 together. Panic over