Rabo Final Leinster v. Glasgow

Moderator: moderators

Leoslovechild
Mullet

Re: Rabo Final Leinster v. Glasgow

Post by Leoslovechild »

meathman3 wrote:
D4surfer wrote:Still trying and still no luck
me 2 desperate for 2 tickets cant believe glasgow took up their full allocation surely there has to be some anyway know whats going on
They didn't they were returned yesterday and went on sale to STH already and sold
meathman3
Bookworm

Post by meathman3 »

thanks for that Leoslovechild so if anyone knows of any 2 tickets would be so grateful thanks
Willie

Post by Willie »

Hi. Looking for 1 child ticket for the South Stand for my nephew. Ardent fan who wants to join his cousins for the match. Will take an adult one if necessary. Thanks.
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

Looking for 2 anywhere in the ground but preferably the North Stand if anybody can help
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

Would gladly accept one ticket (or two) or any valuable life lessons if they are on offer either . . .
fitz
Bookworm

Post by fitz »

Looking for one ticket, ideally terrace. Thanks!
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

Morf wrote:Would gladly accept one ticket (or two) or any valuable life lessons if they are on offer either . . .

Pm sent
I have the simplest of tastes, I only want the best!
Andya
Beginner

Post by Andya »

Need one ticket anywhere in the ground please.
nedsmck

Post by nedsmck »

3 tickets needed for 3 generations of Leinster fans. Will take any area
Would be v grateful
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

Is it just or were tickets far harder to sort this year than they were for any of the previous RDS finals? Or did Leinster just organise things differently. Got myself sorted but in much worse seats than I have ever had for a Rabo Final.

Have a friend who is a regular RDS matchgoer and occasional traveller to away HEC games who would love to find two spares. If anyone hears of anything pm me please.
Four Stars
Lamb of BOD
Enlightened

Post by Lamb of BOD »

Lar wrote:Is it just or were tickets far harder to sort this year than they were for any of the previous RDS finals? Or did Leinster just organise things differently. Got myself sorted but in much worse seats than I have ever had for a Rabo Final.
If anything, it should have been easier to get tickets this year than last. Ulster (presumably, I can't quite recall off the top of my head) took their full entitlemen, Glasgow have returned quite a few. As to the 'worse' seats, I was also only offered (what I would consider) fairly crappy seats on the initial ballot, so I took the chance of going empty handed by not buying any on Monday, but was lucky enough to grab some decent seats on the Tuesday from the Glasgow returns. I don't think the distribution was any different this year but it'd be really helpful if the interactive map worked at all times.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Lamb of BOD wrote:
Lar wrote:Is it just or were tickets far harder to sort this year than they were for any of the previous RDS finals? Or did Leinster just organise things differently. Got myself sorted but in much worse seats than I have ever had for a Rabo Final.
If anything, it should have been easier to get tickets this year than last. Ulster (presumably, I can't quite recall off the top of my head) took their full entitlemen, Glasgow have returned quite a few. As to the 'worse' seats, I was also only offered (what I would consider) fairly crappy seats on the initial ballot, so I took the chance of going empty handed by not buying any on Monday, but was lucky enough to grab some decent seats on the Tuesday from the Glasgow returns. I don't think the distribution was any different this year but it'd be really helpful if the interactive map worked at all times.
Got on at 12 on monday and was able to get better seats than my normal ones even was given the ability to buy extra ones, delighted.
Flying wedge
neenyp

Post by neenyp »

I am looking for one ticket anywhere but preferably North or South stand if anyone knows of one please let me know. thank you.
Trueblue78
Beginner

Post by Trueblue78 »

2 tickets available for the South Stand face value. Ulster fans need not apply!!! PM me
John23
Enlightened

Post by John23 »

Trueblue78 wrote:2 tickets available for the South Stand face value. Ulster fans need not apply!!! PM me
PM sent.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Last edited by Scott on May 26th, 2014, 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Trueblue78
Beginner

Post by Trueblue78 »

Trueblue78 wrote:2 tickets available for the South Stand face value. Ulster fans need not apply!!! PM me
Tickets have gone to the first person to PM me. Apologies to those others that got in touch & good luck hope you manage to get sorted for tickets.
Douglastubbs

Post by Douglastubbs »

looking for 1-3 tickets for ideally north stand. Thanks,
truebluestu
Beginner

Post by truebluestu »

Looking for one or two North or South stand tickets! Would be forever grateful if anyone could hook me up!
fergh

Post by fergh »

struggling to find 2 tickets for Saturday. one adult, one child but happy to take anything going.
would appreciate any pms if anything out there
cheers