Leinster v Connaught 19th December

Moderator: moderators

Decdubai

Leinster v Connaught 19th December

Post by Decdubai »

Hi, I am looking to buy 3 adult and 4 kids tickets for the above game. As we live abroad we are not too au fait with the procedure, my boys are big Leinster fans (as am I) and this will be their surprise Christmas present. On ticketmaster all the good seats are gold in the Grandstand. My questions are: 1) are pitchside tickets ok for children? will we see enough of the action? 2) do the season ticket holder seats get released closer to the time, should I hold off buying or just settle for what I can get on ticketmaster now? 3) is there anywhere other than ticketmaster to buy tickets? All advice will be greatly received, thanks!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: Leinster v Connaught 19th December

Post by johng »

1/ no
2/yes. ST holders can put their tickets up on ticket exchange.
3/no... well you can buy them in the spar in donnybrook.

There will be plenty of tickets for this when they go on sale. Don't panic.
Decdubai

Post by Decdubai »

Thank you johng but they are already available on ticketmaster but very limited - should I hold off??
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Decdubai wrote:Thank you johng but they are already available on ticketmaster but very limited - should I hold off??
Didn't realise that. If you are looking for seats anywhere other than the north or south stands. Ticket exchange may yield some. Not sure whether you need to be a season ticket holder to access that. Will check when I am back in Ireland.
Decdubai

Post by Decdubai »

Would appreciate that thanks
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/images/cont ... 281%29.pdf

Gives instructions on how to buy from ticket exchange. There are only 3 tickets up there at the moment though. Getting 7 tickets together in the grandstand would look to be unlikely.

Your best bet would be to buy in the north or south if you all want to sit together.

I may have spares for that game, but unlikely to have more than 4 together
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Otherwise you would have to sit in the "touchilne" seats at the front of the grandstand. They are quite low down, and no children's tickets available in the 2 middle blocks.

Go for H or M if you are using them. 45 bucks and 15 for kids as opposed to 60 bucks and no child option for the ones in between.

North and south stands cost 30 and 10. Unreserved seating is the only downside. That can be an upside if you go early enough though and means you can all sit together.