Wasps v Leinster tickets

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Wasps v Leinster tickets

Post by footrush »

Can anyone work out where our allocation is from this chart , I assume the sold out areas are Wasps season tkt holders : https://www.eticketing.co.uk/wasps/deta ... emref=1061 are we taking an allocation or do we buy them here at 20% less ? : http://www.wasps.co.uk/news/article/201 ... r-leinster!
Flying wedge
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Re: Wasps v Leinster tickets

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Tickets for our allocationgo on sale tomorrow apparently
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

10 tickets in Section 20 (Cat 1) on halfway. Unfortunately there is a max of 6 tickets per account so had to get 6 and 4 separately

Edit: Emailed Sinead in the ticket office and she swapped them for 10 together. NB. always pays to call or email them.
Last edited by johng on December 23rd, 2014, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

Went for Cat 2, which look to be between the try line and 22, cat 3 are behind the goals which is never ideal.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

johng wrote:10 tickets in Section 20 (Cat 1) on halfway. Unfortunately there is a max of 6 tickets per account so had to get 6 and 4 separately

Edit: Emailed Sinead in the ticket office and she swapped them for 10 together. NB. always pays to call or email them.

What row are you in John?
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Got two for cat 2, section 18
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

In Block 20 (Cat 1) Row Y, seat looks fine, anyone else in the earlier/later rows, trying to find out how many of us are in this section ?.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

I'm in block 17 east stand. At least I think I am as I can't locate any email from Wasps about my tickets.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

footrush wrote:In Block 20 (Cat 1) Row Y, seat looks fine, anyone else in the earlier/later rows, trying to find out how many of us are in this section ?.
Daughter and I are in Row R and I think Johng is in Row Z - all in Block 20
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

footrush wrote:In Block 20 (Cat 1) Row Y, seat looks fine, anyone else in the earlier/later rows, trying to find out how many of us are in this section ?.
Booked mine on the Wasps website before the Leinster allocation went on sale. Just looking at the confirmation to find that i'm in Block 20 Row H.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Hornet wrote:
Booked mine on the Wasps website before the Leinster allocation went on sale. Just looking at the confirmation to find that i'm in Block 20 Row H.
Can't find my confirmation. It will be in my email somewhere - could you tell me what the subject header or the from was so I can locate it?
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

domhnallj wrote:
Hornet wrote:
Can't find my confirmation. It will be in my email somewhere - could you tell me what the subject header or the from was so I can locate it?
Subject Header is info@wasps.co.uk. You will find your Booking Confirmation there. (That's where mine was located).
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Post by Leinster_Dave »

Block 20 Row H for me
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

domhnallj wrote:
Hornet wrote:
So just typing in "Wasps" brings up so many emails because you subscribe to "Bee Keepers Monthly" and they had a special on last year? :)
tilleyd

Post by tilleyd »

Afternoon All,

Daniel here - I work for Wasps Rugby club and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you all to the Ricoh Arena on the 24th. With it being such a big game, I wanted to post some contact details for any pre-game hospitality requirements you may have that should make your weekend trip extra special.

If you would like any more information on the above, or if you have any questions about your trip - please feel free to get in contact.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Daniel.tilley@wasps.co.uk
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

johng wrote: So just typing in "Wasps" brings up so many emails because you subscribe to "Bee Keepers Monthly" and they had a special on last year? :)
Funny you should mention that but it does (I don't subscribe to that particular publication though). I examined a PhD thesis on bees a while back - 200 pages of fun that generated a chyte load of emailing.

Actually, I thought they might have sent it under some corporate thingy.
Last edited by domhnallj on January 7th, 2015, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Hornet wrote:
Subject Header is info@wasps.co.uk. You will find your Booking Confirmation there. (That's where mine was located).
Thanks. No joy though. Did they mention when the tickets were being mailed or is it an e-ticket? Just so I know whether to ring them to re-email me if the latter.

Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

domhnallj wrote:
Hornet wrote:
Thanks. No joy though. Did they mention when the tickets were being mailed or is it an e-ticket? Just so I know whether to ring them to re-email me if the latter.
From my confirmation:-
'Match Tickets
Match tickets will be sent out the week prior to match day.
Fixtures are subject to change - see www.wasps.co.uk for more information
Thank you for making a purchase through The Online Box Office. Your transaction is confirmed.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not be concerned if you have received multiple copies of this e-mail, you will have only been charged once.'
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Cool. Thanks. As luck would have it the lovely Nicola from Wasps ticketing also replied to me with the same info.

johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

One of our party has pulled out so we have a spare ticket in block 20 on halfway, from leinster allocation.