Wasps V Leinster Jan 2015

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Wasps V Leinster Jan 2015

Post by Hornet »

Leinster_Dave wrote:I emailed them during the week to say that I was flying out on Friday morning that if they are not here by today, ill have to pick up reprints at the stadium.

Bit silly to be only posting them the week of the match when I booked them about 3 weeks ago.

Just hoping it's not too much hassle collecting them on Saturday
I've picked up tickets a Twickenham for a Wasps game in the past. Fairly simple and straightforward. Would think it's a similar set up at the Ricoh. (Usually a dedicated window at the Ticket Office. Got my tickets direct from Wasps but as I have a UK addy for them to be sent to, I should be OK, although I will not find out until late tonight. Bad form on Wasps though. Got tickets for various sporting events all over Europe, and they have all arrived well before I travelled.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Captain Average
Learner

Post by Captain Average »

Flannellysclub wrote:https://m.facebook.com/flannellys?ref=bookmark

Flannellys Facebook link! Irish bar Coventry
Haven't read passed this post yet, but jesus, don't go near this place. MRSC used this place for a meeting point once. It was the most horrible sh!t hole I've ever set foot in. And i've been in the Steering Wheel in Limerick!
Dave Kearney - Ian Dowling Mk II
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Post by Leinster_Dave »

Hornet wrote:
Leinster_Dave wrote:I emailed them during the week to say that I was flying out on Friday morning that if they are not here by today, ill have to pick up reprints at the stadium.

Bit silly to be only posting them the week of the match when I booked them about 3 weeks ago.

Just hoping it's not too much hassle collecting them on Saturday
I've picked up tickets a Twickenham for a Wasps game in the past. Fairly simple and straightforward. Would think it's a similar set up at the Ricoh. (Usually a dedicated window at the Ticket Office. Got my tickets direct from Wasps but as I have a UK addy for them to be sent to, I should be OK, although I will not find out until late tonight. Bad form on Wasps though. Got tickets for various sporting events all over Europe, and they have all arrived well before I travelled.
Was told on Wasps forum to arrive early and expect to be queuing for quite a while. Just hope it's not ridiculously long!
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

I ordered from Wasps but mine showed up. I'm UK based but most of the Wasps fans will also be. Did they say they were also having trouble receiving their tickets?
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Post by Leinster_Dave »

No Domhnall, just overseas post I think. They really shouldn't have the option to post outside the UK if they don't, or could have let me know when I first emailed as my address was on the confirmation mail attached to the mail I sent.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Sounds like bollix dave. Can't post abroad????
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation