Bus to Connacht game, 29th September

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

jedifart
Knowledgeable

Bus to Connacht game, 29th September

Post by jedifart »

As some of you will have noticed, I've been getting quotes for buses to Galway for the away match against Connacht on Friday 29th Sep., returning to Dublin after the match that night.

If I'm going to do this, I want to have the booking made by this weekend, so can anyone who's interested please post here or PM me before Friday afternoon?

From the initial quotes I've got, it looks like this will work out at under €30 a head (as long as there are enough takers).
jedifart
Knowledgeable

Post by jedifart »

Not looking good for this so far... a whopping two interested people have been in touch! If I don't have satisfactory numbers by tomorrow, this won't be going ahead.

For anyone wondering what time the bus will be leaving Dublin(city centre), it will be 1.30 or thereabouts.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

I'm in.
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

I've got to get there somehow. Fock it. I'm in too.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

I provisionally have a lovely English chick on the case as well.
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Post by Malahide Mullet »

Count me the fock in
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Malahide Mullet wrote:Count me the fock in

<high 5>

WoooooooHoooooooo
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

You can be my wing man anytime Duff
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Bullshit! You can be mine :lol:
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

I'll walk thanks. :roll:
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Mullet lays on the moves in Galway
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Malahide Mullet wrote:Mullet lays on the moves in Galway

I don't like Galway girls because they're dangerous.

Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Mullet in Galway!! hahaha, You sunnuva bitch God help us all
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Malahide Mullet wrote:Mullet lays on the moves in Galway

I don't like Galway girls because they're dangerous.

Ah yes, the "just before the snog" frame.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Methinks somebody is seeing what they want to see.

Projection I believe shrinks call it
Beer Baron
Rhys Ruddock
Location: Ministry of Communications, Gary Brown Fundamenalist Supporters Front, Dublin 7

Post by Beer Baron »

Malahide Mullet wrote:Count me the fock in
Negative Ghostrider. The pattern is full!
'Oh miss PacMan, i'd sex that bow right off your head!'
'Eat those dots, you naughty, naughty girl!'
fungalboy
Graduate

Post by fungalboy »

jedifart wrote:Not looking good for this so far... a whopping two interested people have been in touch! If I don't have satisfactory numbers by tomorrow, this won't be going ahead.

For anyone wondering what time the bus will be leaving Dublin(city centre), it will be 1.30 or thereabouts.
Sorry, would like to but I'll be out of the country.

Good luck!
"They play a running game, we play a running game..." Sky Sports Two 23/1/06
"There is only one Girve the Swerve..." Sky Sports Two 31/3/06
"What disappointment? We did everything we could do tonight..." Newstalk 106 26/5/06
jedifart
Knowledgeable

Post by jedifart »

Looking slightly better now... 6 people interested. Still, if there aren't 8 or 9 more by tomorrow afternoon, this won't go ahead. :evil:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

jedifart wrote:Looking slightly better now... 6 people interested. Still, if there aren't 8 or 9 more by tomorrow afternoon, this won't go ahead. :evil:
I'll let you know tomorrow, not sure at the moment
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

jedifart wrote:Looking slightly better now... 6 people interested. Still, if there aren't 8 or 9 more by tomorrow afternoon, this won't go ahead. :evil:
JF, I might be interested. I have transport to Galway and was planning a weekend in the West but my dilemma is I am supposed to be back in Kildare for 9.00am on the Saturday. I've explored different options for getting back on the Saturday which involve getting a train to Tullamore, which I understand is very much a course of last resort, so getting a bus back on Friday evening if the possibility of having a few pints in Galway before returning to Dublin is on the cards, is infinitely preferable.

So could you count me in, for the return journey only. Happy to pay for both ways obviously and happy to pay even if ultimately I decide to stay in the West.
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy