RWC Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
PBB
Bookworm

Re: RWC Tickets

Post by PBB »

So,

I've managed to get a pair of tickets for each of the Millenium Stadium Quarter-Finals, we plan to see whichever one Ireland qualify for (hopefully - don't jinx it!)...

Anyone have any suggestions for a way to offload the extra pair. I will be in Cardiff over the weekend, so could just rock up, but wonder if anyone knows of any sites/forums that might work (Kiw's, French etc)

Cheers P
What we have here is a failure to communicate....
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Just go to both games. That's what we are doing. Though there 3 x Irish and a Kiwi going.

We are hoping not to see France V Argentina.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Green wrote:UK based.

I received a set of tickets for one of the purchased games (Canada) in the middle of last week.
I am still awaiting tickets for another game (France).
Ireland v France tickets arrived yesterday :happy clapper:
Flying wedge
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I got 4 out of 10 tickets about 2 weeks ago. The rest were bought in batches of 2.
They say on the site that you should get a tracking number when they ship. Never got any for either the ones that arrived or the ones that didn't.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Check your spam filter. I got an email with DHL tracking number. I got my second batch of tickets today... About 3 weeks after first so it is taking them a bit of time to work through it
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

The Doc wrote:Check your spam filter.
I did. Nada!

Got the previous tickets on the 18th of July. No email from DHL or RWC.

No panic there are 5 weeks to kickoff.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Mental how hard it was to get tickets at first, and currently there are tickets available for all but 5 of 48 games.

Good strategy from the sales pov. Not so good for the punter.
National Frog

Post by National Frog »

PBB wrote:So,

I've managed to get a pair of tickets for each of the Millenium Stadium Quarter-Finals, we plan to see whichever one Ireland qualify for (hopefully - don't jinx it!)...

Anyone have any suggestions for a way to offload the extra pair. I will be in Cardiff over the weekend, so could just rock up, but wonder if anyone knows of any sites/forums that might work (Kiw's, French etc)

Cheers P
We have managed to get 4 tickets for the QF involving winner of group D (QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C) in Cardiff on sunday 18th and are hoping not to see Ireland vs Argentina as we have the virtue of...being french ;-). Which means obvioulsy that we are arrogant and thus very positive about finishing top of pool D after an astonishing record over the last 4 years of 41% of wins, including never finishing higher than fourth in the Six Nations and even ending up with the wooden spoon in the 2013 edition.

BUT, in the very very unlikely event where we would finish second of pool D (meaning we would be able to win against Italy, yes we can!), we would be more than happy to swap our 4 tickets (cat 3) forany ticket for the other Cardiff QF (QF2 W Pool C v RU Pool D) as we will be in Cardiff over the WE.

So we could make a swaption (option to enter in a swap) shall you have 4 tickets to swap ?

Cheers

Pierre
Last edited by National Frog on September 4th, 2015, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigL
Learner

Post by BigL »

Tickets for all games available at present
Canada and Romania - Categories A, B, C, D
Italy - Category A only
France - Category A and B only
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Ire Fra currently up
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
ucdier
Beginner

Post by ucdier »

Hi,

I managed to get tickets for a few games in the lotto, and actually got double for one of the games between myself and a friend. So it means I have x4 tickets for QF3 to sell, cat d, face value.

Sun, 18 Oct 13:00 QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C, Millen, x4 cat d tickets, £407.60

Cheers
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

johng wrote:
The Doc wrote:Check your spam filter.
I did. Nada!

Got the previous tickets on the 18th of July. No email from DHL or RWC.

No panic there are 5 weeks to kickoff.
Got the rest of my tix. And there was a mail this time.
Leinster Lout
Graduate

Post by Leinster Lout »

Any Ireland France tickets available anyone?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Category a and c currently available on the official website
BigL
Learner

Post by BigL »

Have tried for category c tickets for the France game throughout the day. Even though the site says that there are category c tickets available, it's not possible to add even 1 ticket to your basket. Seems to be a glitch of some sort.
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

Have a spare Cat. B ticket for Ireland v France for sale. PM me if interested.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

A friend of mine has been caught in one of those ticket scams. So there is now a gang of lads with accommodation and travel but no France tickets. If anyone has anything let me know. Will take singles or multiple.
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

johng wrote:A friend of mine has been caught in one of those ticket scams. So there is now a gang of lads with accommodation and travel but no France tickets. If anyone has anything let me know. Will take singles or multiple.
Check the official site as they had tickets this morning
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

rooster wrote:
johng wrote:A friend of mine has been caught in one of those ticket scams. So there is now a gang of lads with accommodation and travel but no France tickets. If anyone has anything let me know. Will take singles or multiple.
Cheers Roosty. I did before I posted. I will keep an eye. Nowt at the moment.
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

johng wrote:
rooster wrote:
Cheers Roosty. I did before I posted. I will keep an eye. Nowt at the moment.
I think it is resales and corporate returns but keep checking as they just appear. There were actually tickets for all the Ireland matches a couple of days ago