RWC Tickets

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: RWC Tickets

Post by footrush »

Leinster Lout wrote:Any Ireland France tickets available anyone?
These are available, as of 08.30, 21/09/2015.
Flying wedge
ucdier
Beginner

Post by ucdier »

ucdier wrote:Hi,

I managed to get tickets for a few games in the lotto, and actually got double for one of the games between myself and a friend. So it means I have x4 tickets for QF3 to sell, cat d, face value.

Sun, 18 Oct 13:00 QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C, Millen, x4 cat d tickets, £407.60

Cheers
Hi,
Two tickets gone. So x2 cat d tickets left.
(Just checked the official website and only limited availability cat a and cat b tickets left via that route).
Also, I imagine everyone on this forum would know, but just in case, this will be QF with Ireland if we top the group.
Cheers,
Paul
pumpingthelegs
Beginner

Post by pumpingthelegs »

anyone got ireland italy tickets at all in one of the lower categories?
ucdier
Beginner

Post by ucdier »

brotheroffrank wrote:Looking for 3 cat c or d tickets to the Sunday 18th 1pm ko Cardiff QF if anyone has any spares. Thanks
hi - just wondering if you got my PM? cheers!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

If a PM is gone from your outbox to sent messages then it has been read. If it is still there it has not.

You see people complain here from time to time that a message is "stuck in their outbox" as if it was email.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

There are now 2 Cat A Tickets left over for France. If anyone is interested. Send PM. Cheers
pumpingthelegs
Beginner

Post by pumpingthelegs »

just checking again, no spares for italy at all?

i live near enough to the stadium so if not i guess i'll walk down and see if anyone's got some for sale.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

pumpingthelegs wrote:just checking again, no spares for italy at all?

i live near enough to the stadium so if not i guess i'll walk down and see if anyone's got some for sale.
Cat B tkts available at the moment.
Flying wedge
ucdier
Beginner

Post by ucdier »

ucdier wrote:
ucdier wrote:Hi,

I managed to get tickets for a few games in the lotto, and actually got double for one of the games between myself and a friend. So it means I have x4 tickets for QF3 to sell, cat d, face value.

Sun, 18 Oct 13:00 QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C, Millen, x4 cat d tickets, £407.60

Cheers
Hi,
Two tickets gone. So x2 cat d tickets left.
(Just checked the official website and only limited availability cat a and cat b tickets left via that route).
Also, I imagine everyone on this forum would know, but just in case, this will be QF with Ireland if we top the group.
Cheers,
Paul

Hi,
All tickets gone. Hopefully to people who will get to see Ireland play and get through to a semi.
Cheers
Pdowdy

Spare Ireland vs France CAT D ticket available at face value

Post by Pdowdy »

Hi

I have one ireland vs france CAT D ticket available at face value 70 euro.

Genuine fans only.
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

footrush wrote:

Do you still have any available ? We bought 2, but they have failed to be delivered (last chance is tomorrow morning), and the tour folks we bought from are only offering me cat d to replace the cat B that has not arrived....
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

mikey wrote:
footrush wrote:

Do you still have any available ? We bought 2, but they have failed to be delivered (last chance is tomorrow morning), and the tour folks we bought from are only offering me cat d to replace the cat B that has not arrived....
A and B for France available on the eBay site ?.
Flying wedge
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Hi. Think I have 2 spare Cat A tickets for Italy. I'm flying out from Dublin in the morning at 9.30. Will be near Paddington for a bit then out to Stratford. Happy to arrange to meet in any of those spots.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
blaker
Enlightened

Post by blaker »

Hello All,

Have a spare France ticket. Can't recall the Category (will check at home) but it was STG125.

Available for STG 100.

I am in London so can physically hand it over to anybody here.

PM me
Leinster jersey on the Great Wall of China.The Mongolians couldn't breach it but the Blues did!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

johng wrote:There are now 2 Cat A Tickets left over for France. If anyone is interested. Send PM. Cheers
Tickets gone.
Sionnach
Bookworm

RWC Tickets

Post by Sionnach »

Looking for a single to the France game. I live in London but have friends in Dublin who could collect too.

Let me know!
mfenton

Post by mfenton »

Attention: RWC QF2 (Saturday Oct 17th 8pm) ticket holders

We are a group travelling to Cardiff for the rugby world cup quarter final weekend. Right now we have 4 Category C tickets for QF3.

Should the scenario arise that Ireland finishes second in group to France we would really like to be in a position to swap our tickets for QF2 (2 sets of two is fine, upgrade & downgrade considered). This prearranged swap could well suit any French rugby fans who have purchased tickets for QF2.

If it helps in any way we may be able to offer two spare tickets for QF2 if Ireland does win the group. Likewise it may be possible to help with additional tickets for QF3 if France wins the group. We really just want to make sure of seeing Ireland in QF action.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks
berniemac67
Mullet

Post by berniemac67 »

2 tickets available for Ire v Fra.
£175 each face value.

PM me for details if you're interested.

** Tickets are in London area. Happy to deliver or arrange meeting for collection. **
Declan Kidney is a incompetent, inept, provincially biased rugby dinosaur who is unfit to coach the Irish team.

(c) 2012 Dave Cahill
El Diablo
Mullet

Quarter Final 2

Post by El Diablo »

Swap needed: 2 QF2 (NZ vs Fr) available to swap for QF3 (Ire v Arg)....2 tickets.
Also any spares for Sunday....1 or 2....anything. Thanks
get_rucked
Bookworm

Post by get_rucked »

Hi everyone.

I am looking fro 1 or 2 tickets to Semi Final 2 on 25/10.

Cat D or reduced price CAT C would be all I could manage price-wise :oops:

Thanks a mil!
"Shane Horgan is to cross-field kicks what Kylie Minogue is to backsides - simply the best" Matt Williams....for real