Bath away Sat 21 Nov 2015

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

msmx5
Beginner

Re: Bath away Sat 21 Nov 2015

Post by msmx5 »

I too have flights and accommodation organised and contacted Leinster earlier in the week, I was told that they expected to get an allocation towards the end of this week and they hoped to have them for sale next week.

Fingers crossed I get tickets now as I opted not to buy direct from Bath (even though it would probably have worked out cheaper than via Leinster)
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

BigL wrote:At the bottom of an Email received today from tickets@leinsterrugby.ie.......

Bath v Leinster tickets

Supporters wishing to travel to Bath v Leinster in The Recreational Ground in November will have the opportunity to purchase tickets from our allocation of tickets next week. You will receive an email with details of when and how to purchase once available.

The tickets that I bought directly from Bath arrived today. Tickets in the hand are better than ones in the bush.
I'm not a season ticket holder so the branch making available doesn't apply to me. I have, however, received the assistance of generous STH in the past and hope to do so in the future - best to sort my own tickets when I can or I'll wear my welcome out.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
BigL wrote:At the bottom of an Email received today from tickets@leinsterrugby.ie.......

Bath v Leinster tickets

Supporters wishing to travel to Bath v Leinster in The Recreational Ground in November will have the opportunity to purchase tickets from our allocation of tickets next week. You will receive an email with details of when and how to purchase once available.

The tickets that I bought directly from Bath arrived today. Tickets in the hand are better than ones in the bush.
I'm not a season ticket holder so the branch making available doesn't apply to me. I have, however, received the assistance of generous STH in the past and hope to do so in the future - best to sort my own tickets when I can or I'll wear my welcome out.
At least I won't be on my own in J !.
Flying wedge
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

Awaiting the Leinster allocation.Need 4 so only hoping they will be on offer.Two of us flying over to join two already based in UK
Last edited by Leoslovechild on October 6th, 2015, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:

Bath v Leinster tickets

At least I won't be on my own in J !.

there'll be about 700 Bath fans to keep you warm
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

I'm not a season ticket holder so the branch making available doesn't apply to me. I have, however, received the assistance of generous STH in the past and hope to do so in the future - best to sort my own tickets when I can or I'll wear my welcome out.[/quote]
At least I won't be on my own in J !.[/quote]

there'll be about 700 Bath fans to keep you warm[/quote]
Is that all good odds so, I've seen Zulu !.
Flying wedge
BigL
Learner

Post by BigL »

Email from Leinster to season ticket holders below - tickets on sale tomorrow. Options would seem to be the Thatchers Terrace (behind posts) or Block H. Anyone who has already purchased in block J should be very close to the Leinster posse in Block H (H and J are beside each other - there is no Block I).

Tickets available from tomorrow for Bath v Leinster

Season Ticket holders and Associate Members who are travelling to our Champions Cup fixture against Bath in The Recreation Ground on 21st November can purchase tickets from our allocation from 10am tomorrow (Thursday).

Tickets will be available to purchase via your online account. Simply LOG IN HERE then select 'Buy Tickets and Vouchers' under the Single & Season Purchases heading.

Tickets will be available to purchase until Tuesday, 27th October. There is an 8 ticket limit per season ticket holder.

Those of you wishing to purchase tickets for away fixtures against Toulon and Wasps will have the opportunity to do so once these allocations have been made available to us.

A Message from The Official Leinster Supporters Club:

To ensure that the blue army is together, The Official Leinster Supporters Club (OLSC) recommends purchasing €48.50 tickets in Thatchers Terrace or €69.95 tickets in Dyson Stand Block H.

The OLSC is also seeking expressions of interest for direct non-stop airport buses between Bristol airport and Bath over the weekend of this fixture. Subject to demand, the service would run on Saturday morning serving both the inbound Aer Lingus and Ryanair flights from Dublin. On Sunday a bus is proposed to run serving the Ryanair flight departing for Dublin at 2.05pm.

If you would be interested in using such a service please send your name, party size and what flights you are on to olsc@leinsterrugby.ie before 9pm on Wednesday, 14th October and we will be in touch before next weekend.

Finally, an away guide in association with Bank of Ireland will be produced for supporters heading to Bath. This will be available for free download from www.leinsterrugby.ie and the OLSC social media outlets the Tuesday before the game
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Maggie Thatchers Terrace it is.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Sandwiched between the terrace and H in J will settle for that.
Flying wedge
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

I just booked easy Jet from Belfast to Bristol which was only €70 per person
Available Friday or Saturday morning with Sunday afternoon return
So for anyone living North of Dublin this is a good cheap option
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:Sandwiched between the terrace and H in J will settle for that.
H is probably a good spot but €70 sheets is excessive. I got J for £37 which is ok. No idea what that works out at in proper money.

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
H is probably a good spot but €70 sheets is excessive. I got J for £37 which is ok. No idea what that works out at in proper money.
52.42 € according to the nice people in Mastercard. Looks like good value ?. Got a seat at the front AA.
Last edited by footrush on October 8th, 2015, 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
elfan
Knowledgeable

Post by elfan »

4 of us in Dyson F. Bit saucy at €75 each but they seem to be nicely located
elfan
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Ticket for the game arrived today :happy clapper:
Flying wedge
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

johng wrote:Maggie Thatchers Terrace it is.
Would one need to get in early to get to the front of this terrace.Daughter coming with me is not quite that tall!
maccer
Bookworm

Post by maccer »

Hi, late I know bit does anyone know where I can get tickets for this game please? Season tkt holder who took his eye off the ball, I have emailed ticket master as well.
Thks for any assistance.
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

maccer wrote:Hi, late I know bit does anyone know where I can get tickets for this game please? Season tkt holder who took his eye off the ball, I have emailed ticket master as well.
Thks for any assistance.

Still a handful of single tickets listed here on Bath official ticketing site.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/bathrugby/ ... emref=6099

Got mine two day after ordering so very efficient.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

maccer wrote:Hi, late I know bit does anyone know where I can get tickets for this game please? Season tkt holder who took his eye off the ball, I have emailed ticket master as well.
Thks for any assistance.
Bought mine a while ago from the site they are really efficient. Am in J Leinster supporters group in H and on the Thatchers terrace so should be near enough to them ?. H is showing full but might be worth checking this as it might not register any Leinster returns yet ?.
Last edited by footrush on November 2nd, 2015, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Leoslovechild wrote:
Would one need to get in early to get to the front of this terrace.Daughter coming with me is not quite that tall!
Yes, but the last few times I was there we were grouped around the players entrance so you should be with quite a few Leinster supporters who may be more understanding.
Flying wedge
maccer
Bookworm

Post by maccer »

footrush wrote:
Thks for any assistance.
Bought mine a while ago from the site they are really efficient. Am in J Leinster supporters group in H and on the Thatchers terrace so should be near enough to them ?. H is showing full but might be worth checking this as it might not register any Leinster returns yet ?.
Thanks for the replies, just 2 separated tickets were available so will give it a miss. Thanks
footrush wrote:
Leoslovechild wrote:
Yes, but the last few times I was there we were grouped around the players entrance so you should be with quite a few Leinster supporters who may be more understanding.