Wasps Away January

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Wasps Away January

Post by Dundalk 1 »

For anyone interested in travelling to the beautiful city of Coventry for our away European match in January
Ryanair are doing 9.99 flights with plenty availability Dublin Birmingham for the match weekend
The exact time and date won't be out until late December but of course the flights will be more expensive then
But anyone who can go Friday to Sunday can cover any match kick off time
Being Wasps I think it is very unlikely we will get the late Sunday time
The other alternative is to book two flights over and two back for a total of 40 euro and you could be fully covered for a one night trip
For anyone who hasn't been to Coventry before the train from Birmingham airport is very regular and quick
The 9.99 sale finishes tomorrow Tuesday
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Wasps Away January

Post by footrush »

Dundalk 1 wrote:For anyone interested in travelling to the beautiful city of Coventry for our away European match in January
Ryanair are doing 9.99 flights with plenty availability Dublin Birmingham for the match weekend
The exact time and date won't be out until late December but of course the flights will be more expensive then
But anyone who can go Friday to Sunday can cover any match kick off time
Being Wasps I think it is very unlikely we will get the late Sunday time
The other alternative is to book two flights over and two back for a total of 40 euro and you could be fully covered for a one night trip
For anyone who hasn't been to Coventry before the train from Birmingham airport is very regular and quick
The 9.99 sale finishes tomorrow Tuesday
Cheers Dundalk 1 , took a punt on it not being a fri fixture, got out sat 06.35 back sun 20.00 for €38 fantastic value :happy clapper: , think the Ramada is near the HQ pub we had last time arrived there at 10 on the sat morning and they were open, good spot.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Strictly an in and out job for me.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:Strictly an in and out job for me.
Would have done the same only really liked the pub, great food and atmosphere.
Flying wedge
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:Strictly an in and out job for me.
Would have done the same only really liked the pub, great food and atmosphere.
have booked two over the Friday back the monday for 39.96 return...might as well make a weekend of it!