Guinness Pro12 Final - Edinburgh 2016

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Dubmon
Beginner

Re: Guinness Pro12 Final - Edinburgh 2016

Post by Dubmon »

i have a flight into glasgow on Saturday morning, leaving dublin at 715, arriving 8.15.

going free, just needs a change of name. free to anyone who wants it.

i booked it in jan, then a better direct option came up.
kkilbane

Post by kkilbane »

Hey I have flights for tomorrow morning to edinburgh, returning 8am sunday, ticket, and a hotel booked for Glasgow for the two nights (pay on arrival) not able to travel so hoping someone will take some or all of the mentioned and that they don't go to waste.

pm me or find me on Facebook :)
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

Xanthippe wrote:
molloyjh wrote:Flights from Belfast to Glasgow sorted for 145. Apartment in Edinburgh sorted for 765 for 6 people (127 each). Not too bad all things considered. Certainly beats the JWT offer of 425 for a day trip!

Really disappointed to see Leinster Rugby promoting this so heavily. I appreciate jets are not cheap to hire but €425 seems excessive by anyone's standards. The taxes being charged are more than I paid for my flight
This still hasn't sold out. Unusual given it's 2 days before the game - maybe the prices are putting everyone off!
Dont Panic!
slumdawg

Post by slumdawg »

Hi Family room available Holiday Inn cowgate (just off royal mile and right beside grassmarket.) 1 double bed and 1 sofabed. sterling 458 for 2 nights (friday saturday). PM if interested.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Dexter wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:
molloyjh wrote:Flights from Belfast to Glasgow sorted for 145. Apartment in Edinburgh sorted for 765 for 6 people (127 each). Not too bad all things considered. Certainly beats the JWT offer of 425 for a day trip!

Really disappointed to see Leinster Rugby promoting this so heavily. I appreciate jets are not cheap to hire but €425 seems excessive by anyone's standards. The taxes being charged are more than I paid for my flight
This still hasn't sold out. Unusual given it's 2 days before the game - maybe the prices are putting everyone off!
Anyone who had been to Bath, Toulon or Wasps this year would have seen that the days of us having a huge travelling support seem to be a thing of the past obviously JWT haven't registered this ?.
Flying wedge
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

Ryan's on Saturday early if anyone around
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Dubmon wrote:i have a flight into glasgow on Saturday morning, leaving dublin at 715, arriving 8.15.

going free, just needs a change of name. free to anyone who wants it.

i booked it in jan, then a better direct option came up.
Hi
I have been trying to PM you but it doesnt seem to be working. Can you ring me on *** Edited by mod ***
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

El Diablo wrote:Hi
I have been trying to PM you but it doesnt seem to be working. Can you ring me on *** Edited by mod ***
PMs stay in your outbox until the recipient has read them.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

limecat wrote:
El Diablo wrote:Hi
PMs stay in your outbox until the recipient has read them.
:mullet 1: cheers