Tickets v Montpellier

Moderator: moderators

Alex_MHR34
Beginner

Tickets v Montpellier

Post by Alex_MHR34 »

Hi everyone.

I'm booking my Irish trip in January and I notice that I can already buy my ticket for the match Leinster v Montpellier.

Unfortunately, I don't understand how your stadium is actually working. I read that the 2 areas behind the goal are unreserved. Does it means that I won't have a seat number and the earlier I come, the best seat I can take ? Or wherever I'll be in the RDS, i'll get a seat ?

Hope I made my topic understandable and somebody would be able to help me.

Thanks anyway 8)
ICI... ICI... C'EST MONTPELLIER !!
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Re: Tickets v Montpellier

Post by Dave Cahill »

Alex_MHR34 wrote:Hi everyone.

I'm booking my Irish trip in January and I notice that I can already buy my ticket for the match Leinster v Montpellier.

Unfortunately, I don't understand how your stadium is actually working. I read that the 2 areas behind the goal are unreserved. Does it means that I won't have a seat number and the earlier I come, the best seat I can take ? Or wherever I'll be in the RDS, i'll get a seat ?

Hope I made my topic understandable and somebody would be able to help me.

Thanks anyway 8)
Hi Alex

You are correct, the areas behind the goal are unreserved and you can sit in any seat you find available. Any time I've been there, I like to go quite high up for the best view.

The Grandstand and the Anglesea Stand are reserved seating, so you sit in a seat with the number on your ticket (do not go for the Anglesea Stand)

I don't know if they are available or not, but terrace tickets are standing

Hope this helps
I have Bumbleflex