The Provincial Lime Pit

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

paddyor
Shane Jennings

Re: Ireland v. England

Post by paddyor »

MunsterSugar wrote:
paddyor wrote: I am an accountant, neither did I.

The interest on 7.4m, thats worth a few NIQ signinhs. Munster must be flush. How much are they selling them tickets for the RCC Qf for?
Yeah whatever Ahab. I dont have to explain my opinions on anything to anyome, especially someone so disingenuous and bent on moving goalposts to bang there drum.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

paddyor wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote:
paddyor wrote: I am an accountant, neither did I.

The interest on 7.4m, thats worth a few NIQ signinhs. Munster must be flush. How much are they selling them tickets for the RCC Qf for?
Yeah whatever Ahab. I dont have to explain my opinions on anything to anyome, especially someone so disingenuous and bent on moving goalposts to bang there drum.
Good old Paddy. Afraid to answer. As you said earlier you haven't a clue.
At least I back up my points. Right or wrong.
Poor Paddy just runs. Ha Paddy Farrah.

Asked question and Paddy runs.
Paddy makes it up and exposed. Paddy runs.

And lastly I'll just say your right Paddy. Don't got to explain to me but guess like your style maybe don't start something if you can't back it up and just run.
*** Edited by mod - WUM ***
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Munster sugar, you wrote: Maybe you answer so how a team so highly ranked has failed 3 tournaments in a row?

Paddor:....

Me: because we came 1 place behind the team ranked directly above us in 2 of them and shat our pants in the other. You hang the blame on whatever hook you need to but can you do us all a favour and set up a relevant thread where you can continue your exercise. Two titles spring to mind:
Provincial accounts.
And
Some provincial biased stuff I'd like to share with opposite minded people.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

What the absolute f%~k are half the population of Munster doing hanging around a Leinster fan forum, derailing every conversation. Is their own team's forum that bad?
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Peg Leg wrote:Munster sugar, you wrote: Maybe you answer so how a team so highly ranked has failed 3 tournaments in a row?

Paddor:....

Me: because we came 1 place behind the team ranked directly above us in 2 of them and shat our pants in the other. You hang the blame on whatever hook you need to but can you do us all a favour and set up a relevant thread where you can continue your exercise. Two titles spring to mind:
Provincial accounts.
And
Some provincial biased stuff I'd like to share with opposite minded people.
Actually it was more on point we won only 4 out of 9 so that answer isn't really answering and where is provical bias in that. Asking how Ireland as a whole has failed in competitive rugby the last 2 years?
As I said Paddyor simply tried to be smart and basically when called up on it tried to be smart again but yet again was called on it and well measure of the man off he runs.
Last edited by MunsterSugar on March 17th, 2017, 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

CiaranIrl wrote:What the absolute f%~k are half the population of Munster doing hanging around a Leinster fan forum, derailing every conversation. Is their own team's forum that bad?
Again another man a bit hypocritical ha. Takes more than 1 to derail. Maybe show how I derailed if you can.
But being smart I'm only Munster guy here so is half population 1. Class man.
Great way Leinster guys start it then when challenged simply can't accept it's not massaging egos and get upset. And I'll state it's not all posters here I'm referring to
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Ireland v. England

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

CiaranIrl wrote:What the absolute f%~k are half the population of Munster doing hanging around a Leinster fan forum, derailing every conversation. Is their own team's forum that bad?
Yes, in a word.

Another word is fishing.

I'm afraid that the lesser spotted modern Munster troll has evolved into a seemingly cunning adversary - ambush predator not unlike the little known plunger fish whose hunting habitat resembles most the watercourse after which Lakelands is named.
Last edited by Oldschoolsocks on March 17th, 2017, 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
munster#1
Shane Jennings

Post by munster#1 »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:
Yes, in a word.

Another word is fishing.

I'm afraid that the lesser spotted modern Munster troll has evolved into a seemingly cunning adversary - ambush predator not unlike the little known plunger fish whose hunting habitat resembles most the watercourse after which Lakelands is named.
Are you the same oldschoolsocks who frequents Munster fans forum, with a fairly high posts per day ratio?
Just because a post upsets you, that doesn’t mean that it is wrong. People have different views in all aspects of life, this is a key ingredient to an interesting conversation.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:
Yes, in a word.

Another word is fishing.

Aren't you overlooking fack Leinster fans started provncal cr@p though. Also not fishing asking a question on Schmidt's failuure in competitive rugby over past 2 years. Just some take offence if he's questioned
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

munster#1 wrote:
Oldschoolsocks wrote:
Yes, in a word.

Another word is fishing.

Are you the same oldschoolsocks who frequents Munster fans forum, with a fairly high posts per day ratio?
The same. You never did let me know your handle down there
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

MunsterSugar wrote:
Oldschoolsocks wrote:
Yes, in a word.

Another word is fishing.

Aren't you overlooking fack Leinster fans started provncal cr@p though. Also not fishing asking a question on Schmidt's failuure in competitive rugby over past 2 years. Just some take offence if he's questioned
Your insistence on picking a specific timeframe to gerrymander the argument reveals your bias.

You are as entitled to your bias as anyone, but feigning innocence or surprise when called on it is just silly.
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Wums Disrupts Accountants and PI Thread

Post by Oldschool »

One thing I would like to know.
I've just paid for my season ticket.
Almost €500 for a Stand ticket (posh f^cker that I am)
What's the going rate in the other Provinces?
BTW ye didn't get your wish - Heaslip didn't get dropped, nah nah nah. Tongue sticking out smiley needed for this thread.
Please administrators give this thread free rein for those with PI things to say etc.
Get it off your chests, you know it's good for you.
Yee haaa :twisted:
Happy St. PATRICK'S DAY - Donald
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
MunsterSugar
Knowledgeable

Post by MunsterSugar »

Oldschoolsocks wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote:
Oldschoolsocks wrote: Yes, in a word.

Another word is fishing.

Your insistence on picking a specific timeframe to gerrymander the argument reveals your bias.

You are as entitled to your bias as anyone, but feigning innocence or surprise when called on it is just silly.
Oh no I ain't innocent. And I never said Schmidt's first few years were not successful or we have had good Autumn. Simply we've been huge failure in last 3 competitions we've played in. All I'm getting back is I'm picking time frames or being provincal
What part of what I'm saying is so wrong?
And yes I admit I'm picking most recent time frame but isn't that what matters most?
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

ribs wrote:This is the ire v eng thread - go find somewhere else for this s***e
I've just started a new thread in General Rugby threads for that very thing.
Last edited by Oldschool on March 17th, 2017, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

MunsterSugar wrote:
Oldschoolsocks wrote:
MunsterSugar wrote: Aren't you overlooking fack Leinster fans started provncal cr@p though. Also not fishing asking a question on Schmidt's failuure in competitive rugby over past 2 years. Just some take offence if he's questioned

Oh no I ain't innocent. And I never said Schmidt's first few years were not successful or we have had good Autumn. Simply we've been huge failure in last 3 competitions we've played in. All I'm getting back is I'm picking time frames or being provincal
What part of what I'm saying is so wrong?
And yes I admit I'm picking most recent time frame but isn't that what matters most?
If that's the way you want to win the argument it's just fine.

If you are looking for genuine discourse with opposition fans this is likely not the best route to take.
Laighin Break
Mullet

Re: The Provincial Lime Pit

Post by Laighin Break »

I think it can be agreed that MunsterSugar did not start the WUM/provincial digs tripe in the Ireland - England thread.