Moderator: moderators

simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Munster 2016-2017

Post by simonokeeffe »

paddyor wrote:
Cor. Ind. wrote:
simonokeeffe wrote:*** Edited by Mod ***
A young woman has (allegedly) been gang-raped and this is your response?
:roll:
only seeing this Cor cos of paddy quoting it, I was commenting on others comments about the players being suspended/fired, at no point did anyone mention anything like that

I had to unhide your posts and google translate an article to find out what youre on about

Have deleted my post if you want to now follow suit, @Paddy can you edit out my comment too please?
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Re: Grenoble rugby players arrested

Post by paddyor »

Chris Farrell‏ @Farrell_C93 13h13 hours ago

1/2 As a result of reckless media today, I want to clarify that I was asked to attend police station Grenoble to assist as a 'WITNESS'
1 reply 31 retweets 66 likes
Chris Farrell‏ @Farrell_C93 13h13 hours ago

2/2, with the investigation into a complaint. I confirm, contrary to many assumptions the associated allegations where not directed at me!
Hopefully thats the end of that.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

French local Bordeaux paper Sud Ouest reporting today that three Bordeaux players attended interviews with Bordeaux gendarmes in Grenoble Hotel yesterday as WITNESSESS. They were accompanied by their attorney. Three other Grenoble players entered by the rear of the Hotel and were interviewed by Bordeaux gendarmes for almost three hours.

It is a big deal in French rugby circles but they very circumspect in their coverage. The complaint was apparently made by the friends of the 21 year old student. She has indicated that she only has memory flashes of the night and that a lot of alcohol and high-energy drinks were consumed in the Disco / Night Club.

Lot to be said for getting the lads straight home after a game.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

French local Bordeaux paper Sud Ouest reporting today that three Bordeaux players attended interviews with Bordeaux gendarmes in Grenoble Hotel yesterday as WITNESSESS. They were accompanied by their attorney. Three other Grenoble players entered by the rear of the Hotel and were interviewed by Bordeaux gendarmes for almost three hours.

It is a big deal in French rugby circles but they are very circumspect in their coverage. The complaint was apparently made by the friends of the 21 year old student. She has indicated that she only has memory flashes of the night and that a lot of alcohol and high-energy drinks were consumed in the Disco / Night Club.

Lot to be said for getting the lads straight home after a game.
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/39576181

Three Grenoble players have been charged with gang rape, reports AFP.

Prosecutors said there was "serious or consistent evidence" against France's Loick Jammes, New Zealander Rory Grice and Irishman Denis Coulson.

The trio, who face a maximum sentence of 20 years in jail if they are found guilty, cannot leave France.
Jammes' lawyer said the charges allowed legal teams to "put forward a real defence" of their clients, "respecting the presumption of innocence".

A woman told police she had been drugged and raped in a hotel in Bordeaux following a league match between Bordeaux and Grenoble on March 11.

A lawyer for Coulson denied the allegations, describing the incident as "a night out between consenting adults".

Grenoble had suspended six players but reinstated them, citing a "presumption of innocence".
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!