A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

FLIP
Seán Cronin

Re: Pro 12 Semi-final vs Scarlets

Post by FLIP »

Keith wrote:
FLIP wrote:
Avenger wrote:Fully deserved Scarlets win. We were terrible.
Start standing up against biased refs or we will continue to suffer them.
Blaming this on the ref is nothing sort of comical. May I remind you that the Scarlets had a player sent of. The team didn't play well and the Scarlets took their chances that's it.
They should have had 2 off. The scumbag Evans elbowing Sexton in the head while Sexton was defenceless on the floor. The scrum penalties which absolutely should have been given to Leinster, not the Scarlets. The ignored infringements from Scarlets several times in a passage of play ignored until Leinster either knocked on or were turned over. The continuous offside by Scarlets ignored by Mitrea.

What's comical is bending over and taking biased refereeing like a good boy. Stand up and be counted or you are part of the problem.
Anyone But New Zealand
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

Lads, that was inept. We've been going backwards since Wasps and I've no idea why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

wixfjord wrote:It's hilarious. Flip's posts in this thread have been nothing short of comical.
To put any blame on the ref for this is pure abdication.
Keep on taking it or get the change you deserve.

Your choice, take cowardice as your way if you want.
Anyone But New Zealand
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Well deserved by Llanelli. McNicholls, Barclay, Shingler and Evans (For the period he was on) were great. The mistakes were annoying, but not protecting the ball at ruck time was our fuckup.
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

neiliog93 wrote:He's way too quick with giving holding on penalties. I hate referees with a fetish for that penalty. Ruins the attacking flow and continuity of the game, incentivises booting the ball away.
Yeah he was far too quick on that, which mostly affected Leinster because we had more possession. But it didn't determine the outcome

wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

FLIP wrote:
wixfjord wrote:It's hilarious. Flip's posts in this thread have been nothing short of comical.

Aye, I'd say the assessors panel have the forum open and refreshing all night to see your posts. :lol:
You sound like a Trump supporting conspiracy theorist.
Take the beating mate, we were awful, blaming the ref is nonsense.
Keith
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Keith »

FLIP wrote:

Yeah all the refs are terrible blah blah blah we get it. God it's like being on a Welsh forum
Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Twist »

How long did Scarlets have 14 men? 45 minutes? And we scored five points. And conceded six.

At home!

CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

I'm f%~king speechless. That was a shambles.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Have to say that this game was screaming out for Ross Byrne's ice cold management.
Daniel Sullivan
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

Idiotic to blame the ref. Nearly as idiotic as the way we lined up like lemmings for phase play. Have they NEVER practiced​ 15 v 14?!
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

Wow, that was a shocker. We seem to be unable to pass or catch the ball and we look more likely to win a lineout on an opposition throw-in than our own. The passing from Gibson-Park is dreadful. Every second pass is either too high or too low.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

A really disappointing end to the recordbreakingest season ever.
Daniel Sullivan
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

I think it's worth repeating again - JGP is a sham of a player.
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

nc6000 wrote:Wow, that was a shocker. We seem to be unable to pass or catch the ball and we look more likely to win a lineout on an opposition throw-in than our own. The passing from Gibson-Park is dreadful. Every second pass is either too high or too low.
Nick McCarthy second choice for next season. Yeah I agree we lost the game there, despite my comments we can't blame the ref. Munster will hammer Ospreys but the Munster-Scarlets final will be a tight one.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Made Of Ale
Graduate

Post by Made Of Ale »

I can't spake.
Raydollard
Graduate

Post by Raydollard »

Stick with Carbery at OH for a start.
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

F**k me we really screwed the pooch on that one. Where does it put us for European seeding for next year. My 2 year old would have been more useful out there than some of them, and you'd forgive him quicker because he's so cute in his ineptness
neiliog93
Shane Horgan

Post by neiliog93 »

RoboProp wrote:F**k me we really screwed the pooch on that one. Where does it put us for European seeding for next year. My 2 year old would have been more useful out there than some of them, and you'd forgive him quicker because he's so cute in his ineptness
It means we'll be second or third seeds.
"This is breathless stuff.....it's on again. Contepomi out to Hickie,D'Arcy,Hickie.......................HICKIE FOR THE CORNER! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Wow what a shambles of a game, and yet if that initial Isa try wasn't called back I reckon we'd have won it. Ref was a bit out of his depth but ffs we were passing the ball into touch against 14 men. That was a game that cried out for a Ferg type on the wing instead of Byrne, we were found out as slightly callow, but the young guns will learn from this and overall I think it's been a positive season, just gutted that it's not a classic bug Leinster v Munster final in Lansdowne