Pro 12 Final, Aviva Stadium, 27th May 2017

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

mauler72
Learner

Pro 12 Final, Aviva Stadium, 27th May 2017

Post by mauler72 »

I know its a Final, but the ticket pricing for next week is off the wall. Tickets for last weeks Champions Cup Final were cheaper, and I've been to Ireland Internationals against Tier1 teams for less.

Ticketb*stards want €303 for 4 tickets in BLK517 in South Stand Upper. After being at every home game all season, I'd hate to be telling the kids they cant go to the final.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Re: Pro 12 Final, Aviva Stadium, 27th May 2017

Post by Dave Cahill »

mauler72 wrote:I know its a Final, but the ticket pricing for next week is off the wall. Tickets for last weeks Champions Cup Final were cheaper, and I've been to Ireland Internationals against Tier1 teams for less.

Ticketb*stards want €303 for 4 tickets in BLK517 in South Stand Upper. After being at every home game all season, I'd hate to be telling the kids they cant go to the final.
Its almost as if some tickets are being held back until the finalists are known and the tickets released to their clubs!
I have Bumbleflex
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

The prices have been put up.

I bought tickets last week in BLK130 for €60 & €5.95 service charge per ticket. Now if I go to Ticketmaster and look to pick tickets in the same area I see that all remaining tickets in that area including tickets in the row in front and the row right behind where I bought are now €80. I'm sure they were all €60.
Hacker G
Knowledgeable

Post by Hacker G »

Yeah. Don't appear to be any kids' tickets available either so over 200 quid for a family of 4 in the nosebleed seats...
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

I'm waiting until the Leinster allocation is available.
mauler72
Learner

Post by mauler72 »

Dave, give us a break, I'm not a complete numpty. Are you saying the pricing for the same seats will be different when the participating teams allocation comes available on Saturday/Sunday.
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

Yeah those prices are outrageous. Let's see how the supporters allocation works out after todays email and the associated ticket prices.
I wish we still had the home venue finals, as reward for finishing top. Probably not practical after the re-juggling of the Euro fixtures unfortunately.
Dont Panic!
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

We had good seats for the final last year in the lower tier between the 22 and halfway. They cost £35 and came from the Leinster allocation. The equivalent tickets for this year will probably be in the region of €100.

Travelling to Edinburgh last year and staying for one night didn't work out much more expensive than going to this year's final in Dublin and I got a nice breakfast.
Franzer
Beginner

Post by Franzer »

Have just tried to buy tickets for the final, but Ticket master seem to think I will pay €80/€70 for the back row at the top of the West Upper in the corner, I have limited mobility and cannot climb that high.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Only good thing about tonight is being able to tell the greedy Pro12 b$&%@#ds to stick their final tickets up there arse!!!!
Hippo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hippo »

Donny B. wrote:Only good thing about tonight is being able to tell the greedy Pro12 b$&%@#ds to stick their final tickets up there arse!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
AKA Peter O'Sullivan
Raydollard
Graduate

Post by Raydollard »

Couldn't give a damn about ticket prices for this.
kermit
Beginner

Post by kermit »

mauler72 wrote:After being at every home game all season, I'd hate to be telling the kids they cant go to the final.
Looks like you're no no longer have that problem... :green clap:
Langer for life, Ladyboy for a day.
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

kermit wrote:
mauler72 wrote:After being at every home game all season, I'd hate to be telling the kids they cant go to the final.
Looks like you're no no longer have that problem... :green clap:
No, that's why it was said conditionally. :roll:
Dont Panic!
theghost
Learner

Post by theghost »

Not regular poster here but do so from time to time . Not the final most hoped for, in some ways would have preferred to face leinster even at "home from home " but ye didn't turn up after Playing some really good rugby this year .A bit more experience on the night would have helped ,heaslip,Cronin would have made huge difference and also thought js should have been subbed around 50 _60 Mark. Not to be
Anyway actual reason for post is the eternal ticket quest ,some over on mfans trying to source tickets and prices are mad if anyone has tickets and wants to offload please post over on mfans or drop me pm and I can pass on details . Sorted myself a few weeks ago so not touting
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

theghost wrote:Not regular poster here but do so from time to time . Not the final most hoped for, in some ways would have preferred to face leinster even at "home from home " but ye didn't turn up after Playing some really good rugby this year .A bit more experience on the night would have helped ,heaslip,Cronin would have made huge difference and also thought js should have been subbed around 50 _60 Mark. Not to be
Anyway actual reason for post is the eternal ticket quest ,some over on mfans trying to source tickets and prices are mad if anyone has tickets and wants to offload please post over on mfans or drop me pm and I can pass on details . Sorted myself a few weeks ago so not touting
Are the prices for the supporters allocation also crazy high?
Dont Panic!
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

theghost wrote:Not regular poster here but do so from time to time . Not the final most hoped for, in some ways would have preferred to face leinster even at "home from home " but ye didn't turn up after Playing some really good rugby this year .A bit more experience on the night would have helped ,heaslip,Cronin would have made huge difference and also thought js should have been subbed around 50 _60 Mark. Not to be
If it helps, there is a sub-section on this forum ("Leinster Tickets") - there is a thread on that forum for Pro12 Final tickets (http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 20&t=24793).

You could point people at that - you can post if you're looking as well as selling.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
theghost
Learner

Post by theghost »

The Doc wrote:
If it helps, there is a sub-section on this forum ("Leinster Tickets") - there is a thread on that forum for Pro12 Final tickets (http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 20&t=24793).

You could point people at that - you can post if you're looking as well as selling.
thanks doc, did that, id say most will get sorted anyway
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Nigel to ref? And him a Scarlet? Not a great position to put him in.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

johng wrote:Nigel to ref? And him a Scarlet? Not a great position to put him in.
Surely theres a few spare English referees kicking around this weekend, even if they dont want to use Mitrea or a Scot
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon