Blues Talk tv

A forum for true blue Leinster supporters to talk about and support their team

Moderator: moderators

Schumi
Enlightened

Re: Blues Talk tv

Post by Schumi »

The Doc wrote:Gents (Dave really)

I use a podcatcher (Pocketcasts)... Do you post this in a way I can get in audio.

I've searched in app and it doesn't recognise the name (its usually good). I think I can use links... Have you come across this app before

Ta
This seems to work:
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/sound ... sounds.rss
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week’s Blues Talk TV takes a look back at Leinster’s European Champions Cup Quarter-Final victory in the Aviva Stadium over Wasps and discusses the rest of the weekends European action in part one before, in part two, previewing our Guinness Pro12 clash away to The Ospreys and all the other rugby news.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Great show. Lovely and deserved plug for TG4. Enjoyed the jokes bout the risks of visiting Newcastle and Limerick....
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk TV we take a look back at Leinster’s win away to The Ospreys in Swansea and discuss the rest of the weeks results in part one before, in part two, taking a look forward to the weekends interprovincial clashes as Leinster travel west to take on Connacht and Munster welcome Ulster to Limerick. We also have a bonus audio only episode discussing Judgement Day in Wales
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week, in part one, we take a look back at Leinster’s bonus point victory over Connacht in the Pro12, Munster’s win over Ulster in Thomond Park and Tullow RFC’s Leinster Provincial Towns Cup triumph over Skerries before, in part two, previewing Leinster’s European Champions Cup Semi-Final in Lyon against old adversaries, ASM Clermont Auvergne and discussing Munster’s clash in the Aviva with Saracens.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Fair play to Dave for sticking up for rural Ireland. God knows, but the small towns and villages have it hard enough already. 12 County Army, hurrah!!!
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back to last weekend’s European Champions Cup semi-finals in part one, reviewing Leinster’s loss to ASM Clermont Auvergne in Lyon and Munster’s defeat by Saracens in the Aviva Stadium. In part two we take a look at the Lions squad before previewing the weekend’s Guinness Pro12 action as Leinster take on Glasgow Warriors in our final regular season home game.
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week on Blues Talk we take a look back at Leinster’s bonus point win over Glasgow in an occasionally bedarkened RDS and discuss the rest of the weekends Pro12 action before, in part two, looking forward to the trip to Ravenhill to take on Ulster and previewing the rest of the action on the Pro12’s final regular season weekend.
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

Van der Leavy, kerchuckle
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Judging by where he's from and his footballing style and skills I'd be pretty sure that Jack McGrath is a St. Jude's man :D
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Hi lads, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the sound in the last two episodes - starting with last week's, where Jason was away - was a disaster. It was breaking up terribly as if the levels were too high or yiz were sitting too near to the microphones. Thought ye'd like to know. Content wise top marks as ever!!!!
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

riocard911 wrote:Hi lads, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the sound in the last two episodes - starting with last week's, where Jason was away - was a disaster. It was breaking up terribly as if the levels were too high or yiz were sitting too near to the microphones. Thought ye'd like to know. Content wise top marks as ever!!!!
We took this criticism so badly* there won't be an episode this week. However, John should have stopped snot-crying by next week** and we'll be back then.

*not actually true
**100% pure true
I have Bumbleflex
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

This week, in the final Blues Talk episode for the season, we take a look back at Leinster’s disappointing semi-final loss at home to The Scarlets and preview the Guinness Pro12 final. We’re taking a break for the summer, but we will be blogging over the break on the Irish and Lions tours and anything else that gets our goat!
bluestalktv
Knowledgeable

Post by bluestalktv »

Blues Talk TV returns for its 8th season and in our first episode of the new season we take a look back at the Lions Tour to New Zealand, Leinster’s bonus point victory over The Dragons in Rodney Parade and the rest of last weekend’s results and news before previewing all this weekend’s action including the visit of the Cardiff Blues to the RDS for Leinster’s first home game of the season.
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

bluestalktv wrote:Blues Talk TV returns for its 8th season and in our first episode of the new season we take a look back at the Lions Tour to New Zealand, Leinster’s bonus point victory over The Dragons in Rodney Parade and the rest of last weekend’s results and news before previewing all this weekend’s action including the visit of the Cardiff Blues to the RDS for Leinster’s first home game of the season.
Yay! Fáilte ar ais, lads!!! :green clap:
Peg Leg
Rob Kearney

Post by Peg Leg »

A/B episode format get the bullet?
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Peg Leg wrote:A/B episode format get the bullet?
No, just this week as the first week back with a lot of stuff to discuss we just wanted to plough through it.

The audience seems to prefer the two part format, so we're happy to follow their wishes. Unless that has changed?
I have Bumbleflex
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Two of the 3 men prefer the format. The dog has so far been non committal
riocard911
Shane Jennings

Post by riocard911 »

Personally I much prefer blues talk in one piece. The creative free flow is destroyed, IMO, when a topic comes up in the first half an hour and yiz decide, ye can't talk about it till the second part.
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Prefer the 2 part format personally.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles