Stat attack

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

El Diablo
Mullet

Stat attack

Post by El Diablo »

For all those statistic nerds out there. Everything you ever wanted to know about rugby......
http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk/analysis/analysis.php
The stats are sourced from espnscrum.com but I have never seen things laid out like this.
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Re: Stat attack

Post by jimbobjoe »

Sweet Moses it's glorious! Thanks El Diablo
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Wow, whoever did that deserves a job with Opta, very impressive!

I was trying to remember which thread the debate about stats was recently but this seems as good a place as any to put this. The new Swansea manager (who is hilarious) said he doesn't believe in stats and said this yesterday..."“But if you and I go to a picnic and we take one chicken and I eat it all, statistically you have eaten half a chicken!” :lol:
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Wow, whoever did that deserves a job with Opta, very impressive!

I was trying to remember which thread the debate about stats was recently but this seems as good a place as any to put this. The new Swansea manager (who is hilarious) said he doesn't believe in stats and said this yesterday..."“But if you and I go to a picnic and we take one chicken and I eat it all, statistically you have eaten half a chicken!” :lol:
That's a top website for sure.

The real answer to the Swansea manager is that his statistic collection needs to be specific to individuals, the greedy f%~k?
Anyone But New Zealand