Leinster v Scarlets

Moderator: moderators

wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Leinster v Scarlets

Post by wixfjord »

According to GT in the IT today there’s a possibility there will be no public sale for Scarlets game.

So I’ll start the ball rolling and ask if any ST holder is not using their allocation please let me know via PM!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Leinster v Scarlets

Post by footrush »

Also like to join the queue for 1 of any kind !.
Flying wedge
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

Yeah. This is something I’d be interested in if no public sale.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

Away team are entitled to 50 % of allocation afters sponsors , freebies etc.
so say 5000 thats leaves 46500
Dont see Llanelllllllllli taking 23000 tickets
Somewhere between 5000- 10000 perhaps
that would leave 35-400000 for Leinster.
Based on those assumptions think you will have no problem
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

I would've thought so, but according to Gezza:
Leinster will receive an initial allocation of 36,000 tickets, and after the IRFU’s ten-year ticket holders, Leinster’s season ticket holders (of whom there are 10,000), sponsors and their clubs are expected to account for all of them.

Given the attendance at the Aviva for last Saturday’s quarter-final win over Saracens therefore, it is expected that Leinster’s support will ensure a capacity attendance for this semi-final without recourse to a public sale, and that the ground will be predominantly blue.
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

My maths werent that bad so!!
Another factor is I dont see € 10 on sale for this game
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

How many ten year ticket holders are there at Lansdowne Road for the IRFU? They can't all be guaranteed a ticket?
Four Stars
JohnB
Graduate

Post by JohnB »

Has there been any email from Leinster Rugby to STHs yet about buying tickets for the semifinal?
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Are the clubs/schools getting an allocation ?.
Flying wedge
R-Dog
Graduate

Post by R-Dog »

JohnB wrote:Has there been any email from Leinster Rugby to STHs yet about buying tickets for the semifinal?
STH sale Thurs am, limit of 4 pp.

Will be plenty available for the public
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

R-Dog wrote:
JohnB wrote:Has there been any email from Leinster Rugby to STHs yet about buying tickets for the semifinal?
STH sale Thurs am, limit of 4 pp.

Will be plenty available for the public
Hope so should be returns from Scarlets many of them already giving out on their forum about having to slum it in the North stand !.
Flying wedge
BlueStreak
Knowledgeable

Post by BlueStreak »

From my reading of this - https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/champions- ... formation/ it sounds like any season ticket holders who don't buy their full allocation of 4 tickets could send on the link and their code to a non season ticket holder who could purchase from the remaining allocation. If this is correct and anyone is feeling generous enough, I'd be interested. Need two tickets and I'm just worried about waiting for the public sale.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
D4surfer
Mullet

Post by D4surfer »

I know it's not Leinster Rugby's fault as it's EPCR's gig but Ticketbastards are up to their usual tricks. Despite logging on at 10.00 on the dot, best tickets available are in the corners. I'm also an IRFU Patron and the tickets offered through that account were even worse. I presume the late buyers will get the best tickets yet again. I bought mine because I didn't want to take a risk of losing out altogether.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

D4surfer wrote:I know it's not Leinster Rugby's fault as it's EPCR's gig but Ticketbastards are up to their usual tricks. Despite logging on at 10.00 on the dot, best tickets available are in the corners. I'm also an IRFU Patron and the tickets offered through that account were even worse. I presume the late buyers will get the best tickets yet again. I bought mine because I didn't want to take a risk of losing out altogether.
Yep, got that as well although thought it was because I was looking for 6 tickets. Also got stung on event insurance scam which i am now arguing with them over!
A proud Winsome Fluter
D2 Blue
Bookworm

Post by D2 Blue »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
D4surfer wrote:I know it's not Leinster Rugby's fault as it's EPCR's gig but Ticketbastards are up to their usual tricks. Despite logging on at 10.00 on the dot, best tickets available are in the corners. I'm also an IRFU Patron and the tickets offered through that account were even worse. I presume the late buyers will get the best tickets yet again. I bought mine because I didn't want to take a risk of losing out altogether.
Yep, got that as well although thought it was because I was looking for 6 tickets. Also got stung on event insurance scam which i am now arguing with them over!
Same here. Ended up with South corner. Tried putting in 4 tickets and got slightly better choice but still ended up in 112. Don't know how these could possibly be best available. Think they mean Best Available until they decide to release the next block of rubbish seats. Of course nobody was forcing me to buy them. Nicely stung for €4.95 service charge too. Managed to dodge the insurance "offer". Still, better to have them than take a chance on an open sale. Got badly stung before waiting for an open sale.
Gwan Leinster!! Gwan Seapoint Dragons!!
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

Why no interactive seat map???
Dont Panic!
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

BlueStreak wrote:From my reading of this - https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/champions- ... formation/ it sounds like any season ticket holders who don't buy their full allocation of 4 tickets could send on the link and their code to a non season ticket holder who could purchase from the remaining allocation. If this is correct and anyone is feeling generous enough, I'd be interested. Need two tickets and I'm just worried about waiting for the public sale.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
You could end up with far better seats in the public sale.
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Dexter wrote:Why no interactive seat map???

TM say when demand/traffic is high the map cant work! Only got offered tickets in corners or behind goal
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Scott
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Scott »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:

Did it allow you buy 6?
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
doodles
Bookworm

Post by doodles »

Scott wrote:
Dexter wrote:Why no interactive seat map???

TM say when demand/traffic is high the map cant work! Only got offered tickets in corners or behind goal
Best available are in corners (4 seats) - that's e80! - i don't think so...