San Sebastian

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Donny B.
Devin Toner

San Sebastian

Post by Donny B. »

Most people seem to be staying either in Bilbao or Santander, but has anyone got any tips for rugby friendly bars in San Sebastian?
55th Minute

Re: San Sebastian

Post by 55th Minute »

I watched Ireland V Argentina in 2007 in the Molly Malone - its near La Concha beach. Its still there and has big screens. Best thing to do in san Sebastian is to move from bar to bar in the old quarter.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

55th Minute wrote:I watched Ireland V Argentina in 2007 in the Molly Malone - its near La Concha beach. Its still there and has big screens. Best thing to do in san Sebastian is to move from bar to bar in the old quarter.
I was there last October and wanted to watch a Leinster match. The guy behind the bar didn't even know what rugby was, so I'd make sure to check with them beforehand.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

I'd recommend the old quarter but remember that any sort of football match will be shown ahead of anything else.
Menapia
Beginner

Post by Menapia »

In San Sebastián tonight (Friday), anyone know a good pub to watch the Cardiff match?
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

limecat wrote:
55th Minute wrote:I watched Ireland V Argentina in 2007 in the Molly Malone - its near La Concha beach. Its still there and has big screens. Best thing to do in san Sebastian is to move from bar to bar in the old quarter.
I was there last October and wanted to watch a Leinster match. The guy behind the bar didn't even know what rugby was, so I'd make sure to check with them beforehand.
Thanks both. I've heard Bar Sport could also be worth a look
TogetherStandingTall
Beginner

Post by TogetherStandingTall »

I'd be keen to find some supporters in a bar somewhere in Santander tomorrow night. Somewhere late so that it doesn't turn into a nightclub job, as I'm travelling on my own!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
★★★★