Summer Internationals 2018.

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Re: Summer Internationals 2018.

Post by Dave Cahill »

He wouldn't be allowed behave like that by Joe.

All the good work that Lancaster did with that squad in terms of attitude and discipline has now dissipated and they're a bit of rabble now, skating by on the talent of their individuals.
I have Bumbleflex
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Billy Vunipola broke his arm yesterday. That's some year he's had with injuries.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Dave Cahill wrote:He wouldn't be allowed behave like that by Joe.

All the good work that Lancaster did with that squad in terms of attitude and discipline has now dissipated and they're a bit of rabble now, skating by on the talent of their individuals.
He doesn't behave like that with Saracens.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Picking Farrell as captain was a mistake IMO. He always comes across as chippy and indisciplined. Always a couple oif cheap shots against out halves when we play England. Doesn't do it for Saracens min.
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Fiji's win against Georgia stopped the ascent of the Lelos for the moment. The Tonga v Samoa result was a surprise only topped by US defeat of Scotland. Canada's woes continue with a significant loss to Russia. They shouldn't have let their Coach go to Treviso.
cormac
Rob Kearney

Post by cormac »

Ruckedtobits wrote:Fiji's win against Georgia stopped the ascent of the Lelos for the moment. The Tonga v Samoa result was a surprise only topped by US defeat of Scotland. Canada's woes continue with a significant loss to Russia. They shouldn't have let their Coach go to Treviso.
Not sure Tonga beating Samoa is a big shock considering that's Tonga's second win in a row against them, plus Tonga have already qualified for the RWC ahead of Samoa.

Samoans are currently a shadow of the team they used to be.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

cormac wrote:
Ruckedtobits wrote:Fiji's win against Georgia stopped the ascent of the Lelos for the moment. The Tonga v Samoa result was a surprise only topped by US defeat of Scotland. Canada's woes continue with a significant loss to Russia. They shouldn't have let their Coach go to Treviso.
Not sure Tonga beating Samoa is a big shock considering that's Tonga's second win in a row against them, plus Tonga have already qualified for the RWC ahead of Samoa.

Samoans are currently a shadow of the team they used to be.
For me it was a surprise because Samoa are preparing for their RWC Play-off against Germany and they need to qualify to ensure continued World Rugby financial support.
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

Logorrhea wrote:Fall's red card rescinded.

http://www.the42.ie/fall-red-rescinded-4076575-Jun2018/
It was clear from the initial playback that he jumped and was looking skywards, TMO should have given ref more support
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

TerenureJim wrote:
Logorrhea wrote:Fall's red card rescinded.

http://www.the42.ie/fall-red-rescinded-4076575-Jun2018/
It was clear from the initial playback that he jumped and was looking skywards, TMO should have given ref more support
Presumably NZ will appeal the decision and Fall will be banned for at least as long as Barrett is out for.
Four Stars
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

John Lacey with one of the worst calls you'll ever see...unbelievable.
Made Of Ale
Graduate

Post by Made Of Ale »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:John Lacey with one of the worst calls you'll ever see...unbelievable.
I turned on the match and that was the first thing I saw. Astoundingly bad even by his own standards. I can only think he didn't want to admit he was in the wrong. Even the NZ commentators were outraged by it.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:John Lacey with one of the worst calls you'll ever see...unbelievable.
Exceptionally poor alright
I have Bumbleflex
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

I've always hated his attitude on the pitch and his arrogance to not even watch it from all angles was infuriating.
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

John Lacey is an embarrassment to this sport. That was so cringeworthy, I almost feel sorry for him. He's quite clearly not good enough. I'm genuinely sick of seeing games ruined by clowns like Lacey. He should never be given a game like this. Fool.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Was the pass forward btw? I forgot about it because of the other stuff but that was my immediate thought when it was live.

Mackenzie changing the role of a ten to a strike runner :lol:
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Right on half time, Todd looked like he gave a blantant penalty at the ruck. Lacey turned around, briefly stook out an arm, and then seem to forget about it.

My God though. What a useless POS he is. I don't care how harsh that is. He's a moron and he is ruining this sport with his usual rubbish.
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

France take a quick tap, the NZ players are about 5 meters back, Lacey let's it go, turnover. Try.

This will be a 60 pointer.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

I feel for France. They've thrown in the towel but have shown a huge improvement this year and I can understand their frustration given the calls that have gone against them in these three tests. They could be very very good by the time the World Cup arrives, glad we have them at home next year.
Jackie Brown
Knowledgeable

Post by Jackie Brown »

Not sure why anyone bothers playing in NZ. They are refd out of the game. Waste of time

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
STAND UP FOR THE ULSTERMEN!